Chapter 48: Room 320

Lilianna chanted a series of complex syllables, a shroud of blood mist enveloping the wounds on her bat wings. The spreading curse characters were suppressed by the blood mist, gradually fading until they vanished, and the wounds on her wings healed.

"Why do I get the feeling you can't beat this ghost lady? How about we both take her on?" Lumiya suggested.

Lilianna was about to respond when the red-clothed ghost made her move. Her lips parted slightly, beginning a song of mournful melancholy. At first, it was gentle, then it crescendoed to a powerful pitch.

As the song escalated, the ghost's long hair began to dance in the air without any wind, like dark waves rippling and undulating.

With her hair swirling around, the ghost revealed the face that had been hidden before. It was a young woman's face, exquisitely detailed like a fine brush painting. Her beauty wasn't just a fleeting glance; it was like a fine wine that improves with age, complex and intriguing. Her cheeks were soft and smooth, her skin pale and glowing with a healthy rosiness, giving off a gentle and approachable aura.

Her slender, slightly furrowed eyebrows were like distant mountains, harboring a faint sorrow and melancholy that evoked empathy and tenderness. Below her delicate nose were plump, moist lips, red with specks of blood, adding a touch of sensuality and mystery to her beauty, making her lips bewitchingly attractive, like a beautifully blooming blood-red rose.

Yet, what truly captured attention were her eyes, deep pools of nearly transparent gray-white, like a lake covered with early winter snow, clear yet profound. These large, bright eyes were beautifully shaped, as if crafted by divine artistry. However, they focused on nothing, resembling an endless abyss, seemingly capable of swallowing one's gaze and soul.

In the depths of that abyss, despite the encompassing darkness, a faint but unextinguishable light flickered.

Lumiya and Lilianna were momentarily taken aback upon seeing this face. They had imagined all sorts of horrifying or hideous visages behind the black hair, but they never expected the ghost to be such a pitiable young woman.

However, they had little time to be stunned, as the song reached its climax, and the space was filled with the frenzied dance of the black cursed hair, which surged towards them like a tide from all directions.

Lilianna raised her arms, spreading her fingers wide, and pushed outward forcefully. The moonlight behind her brightened, forming an invisible barrier against the incoming cursed black hair.

After a momentary standstill, the black hair gained the upper hand, piercing through several breaches in the moonlight barrier, pouring in through the gaps.

Lilianna continued chanting the blood magic incantation, summoning swarms of bats out of thin air, which then collided with the invading black hair. Upon impact, the bats detonated in a self-destruct attack, turning into blood mist, but also shredding the black hair into scattered flakes, flying everywhere.

Lumiya set Sky down and joined the fight. She formed seals with her hands, condensing shards of ice around her body, then waved her palms, sending out sheets of ice crystals to attack the black hair that had breached the moonlight defense barrier.

Aethercross-Real Game,The Borderland of Reality and FantasyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara