Chapter 37: The Benefits We Enjoy

As Sky stood before the goddess, towering majestically on her throne and pointing at him, his heart trembled with awe. Instinctively, he straightened his posture, his attention fully captivated, as he awaited the question she might pose.

Ever since he knew he'd be interviewed by the goddess, Sky had been contemplating the possible questions he might face. They could be about faith, worldviews, or even world peace. Now, as he stood on the brink of hearing her query, his heart inevitably began to race with nervous anticipation.

Schiso 007 lowered her arm and asked in a slow, measured tone, "Are you willing to become my assistant in this world, to serve me loyally through sickness, danger, or hardship, until death?"

"Eh?" Sky found the question strangely familiar.

"Are you willing?" Schiso 007's expression remained impassive, her divine majesty exuding an overwhelming aura.

"Willing... I guess," Sky replied, his voice quivering slightly.

"Bingo, correct answer," Schiso 007's intimidating presence vanished in an instant, replaced by a warm, friendly smile. "You've passed the interview. From now on, you're an official employee of the divine kingdom."

"Eh?" Sky, along with Lumiya and Lilianna, was dumbstruck, with Sky feeling as though he had been coerced into a marriage.

Ignoring their reactions, Schiso 007 continued, "Now, you're officially part of our organization. Your position will be Goddess's Assistant, with a monthly salary. Time is calculated according to the standard time flow of this world.

Based on your current level and years of service, you'll have a base salary of 500 per month, a perfect attendance bonus of 300, and additional performance-based bonuses. Work hard, and as your level increases or your service time accumulates, we'll raise your base salary.

According to our organization's rules, there's a three-month probation period for new recruits, during which your base salary is halved. After the probation, 20% of your monthly base salary is automatically deducted as a contribution to the public security fund of our organization members – think of it as mandatory labor insurance.

I know the salary isn't much for someone new, but our benefits are excellent. Listen carefully: we reimburse all work-related expenses and losses. If you need reasonable materials and funds for official duties, you can submit a report for approval. There's also a year-end bonus and annual goods.

The key point is that our salary and reward system is all about transparency and fairness, with everything clearly defined in our regulations."

With a gesture, a semi-transparent screen floated in front of her. Clearing her throat, she beckoned Sky over, "Come here, let's get the contract signed. The detailed organizational rules are in the annex, totaling 387 pages. You can take your time to read them later. Leave me your usual email address, and I'll send a copy to your inbox."

Bewildered, Sky approached the goddess, who handed him an electronic pen.