Chapter 39: The Luxury of the Cultivation World

Sky beamed a radiant smile, his tone brimming with certainty as he made his choice, "I'll start with the path of cultivation."

"Oh?" Schiso 007 asked with keen interest, "Why cultivation? I thought you'd choose something more straightforward like magic or technology. The path of cultivation is no easy feat if you wish to go far."

"It's all good, I've got the organization and you backing me up. I want to see how my talent and comprehension fare in this field," Sky chuckled.

"Alright then." Schiso 007 didn't say much more. He tapped on the beginner's cultivation gift pack on the page. The patterns on the page transformed into countless light spots, floating towards Sky and slowly materializing into a spinning gift box. "Here comes the exciting part - the blind box opening. Just touch the gift box and see what your luck brings you."

"The items in this gift box are random?" Sky was a bit surprised.

"Yes, they are random. Generally, you'll get beginner-level cultivation techniques, pills, comprehension-enhancing accessories, or low-level cultivation treasures and weapons. Guaranteed at least one technique, the rest depends on luck. If you're lucky, you could get 3-5 items."

"Open the blind box, open the blind box!" Lumiya excitedly wagged her tail and shouted.

Rubbing his hands together, Sky said, "Alright, let's see what luck brings." As his right hand touched the gift box, it began to spin faster before exploding like a burst of light, disappearing in front of everyone. Suddenly, something appeared on the ground.

Sky looked down to find a blood-red crystal, about 15 centimeters long and 5 centimeters thick. He picked it up with a hint of disappointment, curious to examine it. The crystal was semi-transparent and seemed ordinary at first, but after staring at it for about 10 seconds, a vague figure emerged inside it.

The figure appeared to be a human female in ancient, elegant court attire, exuding a sense of majesty and kindness. Her lower body was that of a serpentine creature, mostly covered by the dress, with visible scales on the exposed part.

As Sky concentrated to see clearer, suddenly, information from the system appeared in his mind: "Divine item discovered, loading item information... Loading complete:

Name: Legacy Crystal - Cosmic Insight丨Primordial Blood (Void Authentication Incomplete)

Type: Consumable (Use 1/1)

Grade: 1 (--)

Function: Grants comprehension of a cultivation technique upon use.

Description: This legacy crystal contains the insights and experiences of the ancient deity Nuwa when she created humans using source blood, giving rise to the initial stage of cultivation, the Foundation Building phase.

Note 1: Creator - Nuwa

Note 2: The CosmicInsight  technique has nine levels, Source Blood corresponds to the Foundation Building phase of cultivation.