Chapter 41: No Body Sculpting Feature Installed?

Lilianna was surprised that Schiso007 knew about her rare talent skill, but then she thought it wasn't so strange since Schiso 007 is currently the goddess of this plane of existence. It's likely she has some unknown means to acquire information about talent skills.

Schiso 007, however, said, "I know what you're thinking, but no, I didn't use any goddess powers to find out about your rare talent. Players' talents are granted by the world will of Aethercross, and divine power cannot override any world will.

I deduced you had a rare talent. That's the advantage of having an organization behind you – far greater resources for information gathering and analysis.

We've noticed a pattern. When players first traverse into a new plane, they usually replace a commoner or low-level character. It makes sense because replacing a high-level character right off the bat would consume a terrifying amount of world essence and world rule fragments. Plus, if there's at least one deity in that plane, such a discrepancy would definitely be noticed.

Deities pay attention to significant individuals in their planes, like I've been watching over Lilianna for a while. Before your traversal, she was someone I planned to entrust with important tasks in this plane. But then, you bizarrely replaced her.

Such replacements by life forms from outside the plane, other than players, could mean other plane deities setting up undercover agents for invasion preparation.

Normally, players or undercover agents would replace inconspicuous individuals. However, there's an exception for players with special talents; they tend to be matched with characters that align with their unique talents."

"I did feel my current identity is quite special, but I never imagined it would be of interest to a goddess," Lilianna said. "But there's something I've always found interesting. No matter which plane I traverse to, I'm always called Lilianna, just like my game ID. It's not something I'm questioning, just curious."

"Let me give you a free answer," Schiso 007 offered. "According to our analysis, it's likely a manifestation of the system's adaptive rules. No matter what the traversed character's original name was, it changes to the player's ID, and the entire plane accepts this as fact. Even as a goddess, I can only sense a bit of discordance.

You might've noticed that this rule doesn't always apply in replica worlds, as the traversal target might be a projection of some important figure from the replica's plane.

Now, back to your question, what's your talent skill?"

"Insight," Lilianna replied simply.

Schiso 007 whistled, "That's quite a talent there."

"You know about this skill? Do other players have it too?" Lilianna asked in surprise.

"Talent skills are not exclusive to players; they're granted by the world will, so both players and natives could possess them. The last known person with this talent appeared in this plane 6000 years ago, a god-slayer who changed the course of history and had significant ties to you, or rather, the original Lilianna.