6

After school ended for the day Kara returned home to find only Lena there. "You didn't go out with Alex and Maggie?" She asked looking at Lena who was on the sofa. "No, they needed some alone time, so I stayed here. How was school?" Lena asked. "Good, no homework the rest of the week now since tomorrow's Friday, we'll be watching movies all day." Kara replied as she put her bag on the hook. "Why don't we go do something! If you want to that is?" Kara suggested. "Sure! Why not!" Lena stated as she stood up and walked over to Kara. "Come on, I know the perfect place to go!" Kara explained as she grabbed her house key and locked the door after Lena stepped out.

The two of them headed down the street and into town where Kara took her Lena to her favorite place. The museum. "A museum? Really?" Lena asked. "Yea, it's my favorite place! Come on!" Kara whined pulling Lena's hand as they walked up the steps. Once inside Kara still held Lena's hand as they walked around the building. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Kara asked as they stopped in front of a painting. Lena whose eyes were still glued to Kara still didn't notice the painting. "Yes..yes it is." Lena replied.

They continued their walk through the museum when Kara's phone rang. "Hey mom! Oh...ok yea we'll meet you there in a bit. I took Lena to the museum. Ok, four pizzas and four bags of potstickers. Ok we'll meet them there in a moment." Kara replied before hanging up the phone and slipping into her pocket again. "What was that about?" Lena asked. "Mom is ordering out tonight and we're gonna meet Alex and Maggie at the restaurant, because it's getting colder and supposed to snow tonight." Kara explained as they walked out of the museum still holding hands.

Once they got to the restaurant they saw Alex and Maggie standing inside the restaurant waiting on the order. "Let's get in the car. I know her punch number." Kara stated as she unlocked the doors quickly before joining Lena in the back seat. "Did you have a good time?" Kara asked Lena. "Yes, I did. I enjoyed myself spending the afternoon with you." Lena admitted as she reached to hold Kara's hand again. This time however they were quickly interrupted when Alex opened the back door to put the food by the door causing Lena to slide to the middle.

"How was the museum?" Maggie asked. "How'd you know?" Kara asked. "Eliza told us when she called us." Maggie added. "It was fun. I had a good time." Lena stated looking over at Kara who was looking out her window as they drove down the road. "Kar, I'll be taking you to school tomorrow morning." Alex stated as they pulled into the driveway. "Ok great!" Kara replied as she slid out of the back seat holding the door open for Lena as Maggie and Alex grabbed the food.