56

After school let out Kara walked outside to see Lena standing there beside Alex's car. "Lee? What are you doing here?" Kara asked happily. "Come to pick my girlfriend up! But first you need to put this on!" Lena replied handing Kara a led lined blindfold. "Really? Led lined?" Kara asked. "Yes jut humor me darling. Trust me it'll be worth it!" Lena cooed as they got into the car. Kara did as she was told and slipped the blindfold over her eyes as Lena drove back home.

"Ok Kara hold my hands!" Lena stated as she opened the passenger door. "Ok...where are we going?" Kara asked. "Just a few more feet honey!" Eliza called out. "Can I take this off now?" Kara asked. "One second!" Maggie replied. "OK! NOW!" Everyone called out excitedly. Kara slowly removed the blindfold to see her dream car parked in the driveway with a big red bow on the hood. "REALLY! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Kara yelled out as she ran to Eliza and hugged her. "Yes darling! Happy early graduation! This is for you, just like Alex got her suv, you got your dream car. It'll come in handy when you go to college!" Eliza stated. "Thank you so much Eliza!" Kara squealed happily.

"Lee! I have a car!" Kara exclaimed as she hugged her girlfriend. "I know darling Eliza told me about it today." Lena replied with a smile. "So everyone knew? And it's got white seats! My favorite!" Kara cooed as she jumped into the drivers seat. Everyone else shared glances with Lena. "I'm glad you like it darling!" Eliza stated. "Like it? I love it! Can I take it tomorrow?" Kara asked. "Of course darling!" Eliza replied with a smile. "YESS!" Kara squealed again as she jumped out of the car and jumped around. "Come on everyone! Let's go get some dinner!" Eliza stated ushering everyone into the house. "What are we having?" Alex asked.

"Steaks on the grill along with campfire potatoes, and some asparagus with bacon wrapped around it. It's the only way Kara will eat it." Eliza replied looking at Lena. "I'll keep that in mind." Lena replied as they walked into the house.