41

Kara woke with a start that Saturday morning. "Lena's coming back!" Kara exclaimed happily as she got out of bed and headed into the kitchen. "Good morning!" Kara exclaimed as she greeted Eliza. "Good morning Kar! What's got you all excited?" Eliza asked. "Lena's coming back today!" Kara stated with a smile. "Alex and Maggie are coming too...oh you're just excited to see Lena huh?" Eliza asked teasingly as she plated up some French toast onto the blondes plate.

Meanwhile in a suv on the highway three woman were celebrating about heading home for the summer. "I seriously can't wait!" Lena groaned as she looked out the window as trees and other sights flew by. "We know! We know! You're so ready to rail Kara!" Maggie exclaimed causing Alex to groan. They'd been on the road for two hours and were already then half to Midvale which meant all the more closer to everyone they loved.

Kara was now just coming out of the shower and was getting dressed in a pair of shorts and one of the shirts Lena left for her. Biting her lip Kara shut her eyes as she thought about the raven haired beauty. "Kara! They're almost here! Are you dressed yet?" Eliza called up the stairs. "Yes! I was just fixing my hair!" Kara hollered back quickly before putting her hair into a single braid down her back before running downstairs barefoot.

Eliza was in the kitchen preparing some sandwiches for lunch while Kara did some laundry to get everyone's beds prepared for tonight. "Don't forget to do the sheets Kar!" Eliza stated. "Almost done mom! The sheets are in now, and two blankets are in the dryer. How much longer till they get here?" Kara asked. "Approximately twenty minutes. Why don't you go set the table for lunch. Whose beddings left?" Eliza asked. "Just yours, are left now. I got Alex's done, and mine, and the spare guest rooms done." Kara explained. "Good! I'm proud of you. Leave mine I'll make my bed up later." Eliza stated.

True to their word twenty minutes later a suv pulled up into the driveway with three women and all their luggage inside it. "THERE HERE!" Kara yelled as she ran out to the car just as Lena stepped out. Their eyes met and Lena ran into the waiting arms of Kara who easily picked her up and spun her around before gently setting her down and taking her in for a kiss. "I missed you!" Kara whispered. "I missed you too! Welcome home Lee!" Kara whispered in response as Alex and Maggie made fake gagging noises behind them. "Come on, I'll get your stuff." Kara stated as they walked around to the back of the car.

Kara grabbed all Lena's bags with ease and quickly carried them up to her room before returning downstairs to sit next to her at the table. "This looks absolutely wonderful Eliza!" Lena exclaimed with a smile on her face. "I'm glad you like them. How were your exams girls?" Eliza asked looking at the three college women. "Grueling!" Alex groaned. "Exhausting!" Maggie chimed in. "Worst week of our lives!" Lena groaned.