51

One week had passed by quickly and it was now the night of prom. Alex has Kara in her room doing her hair and makeup while Maggie was with Lena in another room doing the same. "I can't believe my little sister's going to her final prom!" Alex cooed as she curled the blondes hair. "You'll be there too! You're chaperoning the damn thing!" Kara groaned. "I know! So no funny business!" Alex teased. "I hate you!" Kara replied.

"So you rented a limo, got her flowers, and a hotel room for the night?" Maggie asked as she applied Lena's eye shadow. "Yes...and?" Lena asked. "You gonna purpose too Lee?" Maggie asked jokingly. "Ha! Ha! No! Not yet anyway." Lena replied as she stood up and examined herself in the mirror. She had on a black tuxedo with matching vest. She had golden cuff links and her hair slicked back in a tight bun. "You all ready? I want to take pictures!" Eliza called up the stairs.

Maggie, Lena and Alex were the first ones down the stairs. "Don't you all look beautiful!" Eliza cooed as they gathered in a group. Maggie had on a dress while Alex and Lena had on tuxedos. A few short minutes later Kara made it to the top of the stairs. All eyes glanced her way. However it was Lena's green ones she was concentrating on the most, that and the brilliant white smile her girlfriend was giving her.

"Wow!' Lena breathed out loud as the blonde approached her. "Wow yourself!" Kara replied with a smile. "Ok! Picture time!" Eliza stated with a smile. After a bunch of pictures were taken Lena escorted Kara out to the waiting limo while Alex and Maggie got into Alex's car. "This is among Lee! Thank you!" Kara gushed as she saw the roses on the other seat. "You're welcome darling. Anything for you." Lena replied with a smile. A few minutes later they were pulling up to a beautiful hotel. Lena stepped out and held her hand out for Kara to take before wrapping her arm around the blonde as they stepped through the double doors.

All eyes were on the couple as they made their way to the dance for. "Look at Kara! She looks hot!" "Who's her date?" People were asking themselves as the music began to play. "Everyone is staring again Lee." Kara whispered. "So...they're simply jealous because I'm dancing with the most beautiful girl in Midval...nay..the world." Lena whispered.