33

Later that night after getting out of her shower Kara FaceTimed Lena who was now alone in her bedroom scantily clothed. "Oh! How I miss those abs!" Lena cooed as she saw Kara's midriff on the screen. "Well hello to you too Lee!" Kara said laughing as she brought the phone up to her face. "Hello my love! How was your shower?" Lena asked with a smirk on her lips. "It was good! It felt amazing to get all that dirt and sweat off my body. How'd you like the game?" Kara asked. "It was amazing! The way you belly slid into home! Yea...I asked Alex what you were doing." Lean admitted. "Thanks hun. So what did you do today? Besides watching my game?" Kara asks.

"I finished all my homework. And began studying for the finals that are coming up in a couple months. And I've made my summer plans already." Lena stated. "Summer plans? Where are you going?" Kara asked. "Well, I thought that I'd take a few days to go to the beach. Maybe bring my insanely hot girlfriend and her family, just so I can see said insanely hot girlfriend in a bikini..." Lena replied. "Oh? So there is an alternative motive! Have you talked to Eliza about it?" Kara asked. "Yes! And she's on board, so come summer we can all take a week and fly to Hawaii on my jet." Lena states. "Your...your jet?" Kara stammered.

"Yes Kara, I have a personal jet. It was left to me when my parents and brother died. I am a billionaire you know." Lena explained. "I know...well I guessed that...but...a private jet? Wow! I'm dating a billionaire!" Kara squealed. "Oh? So you are with me for the money?" Lena teased. "Oh no Lee! I liked you before knowing all this. And fell in love with you before knowing that too. I would never get with anyone just because they were rich." Kara explained. "I know darling. That's what I love about you. So tell me how's school going?" Lena asked. Kara went on explaining everything she'd been doing so far in school and that she received a welcome to Columbia box the other day with goodies from the University. The conversation lasted way into the night but it wasn't a problem because it was a Saturday night after all and neither of them had to be up early on Sunday for anything.