70

On day three of their Hawaiian adventure the woman all gathered at a luau in their matching shirts. They sat at a table and watched the hula dancers swing their hips to the music as the staff put huge amounts of food on their plates. "This is so amazing!" Maggie exclaimed her eyes glued to the dancers. "They are really good." Alex added. "Are you enjoying it love?" Lena asked Kara. "Oh yes. It's really nice to watch the professionals do it. Especially now I know how hard it is to dance like that." Kara replied with a smile on her face. "Yea..but Idid enjoy watching you shake your hips though darling." Lena whispered.

After the luau everyone went back to the vila to walk the beach and take pictures in their matching shirts. The sun was setting just behind them as someone took their picture. "Thank you!" Eliza said to the stranger who nodded and walked off. "It's getting late. Let's go get some rest, tomorrow we'll be snorkeling with the fishes." Lena says as they head back up the beach to the vila. "What time do we need to be up in the morning?" Maggie asked.

"Around nine. That'll give us enough time to eat, and get dressed and get to the boat." Lena explained. "Boat? We're taking a boat?" Alex asked. "Yea, it's gonna take us to the place where we'll be snorkeling." Lena replied. "Oh..ok." Alex replied. "Ok well good night girls! I'll see you in the morning!" Eliza called as she walked to her room.  "Good night!" Everyone called out as they all headed to their own rooms.

Lena sat on the bed after getting undressed, now she watched as Kara gave her a little hula dance. "Kara..." Lena growled. "Yes..." Kara replied. "Come here..." Lena growled as she pulled Kara into her arms and kissing her lips.