23

Having filled their belly's with food everyone now sat in the living room on the various sofas and waited as Eliza passed out the gifts. Piles of wrapped gifts now seated before everyone as they waited patiently for Eliza to give permission to open them. As they opened them Kara took time to watch Lena open hers with a big smile on her face. After the gifts were opened and choruses of 'thank yous' and 'I love it' were exclaimed everyone was instructed to put any clothes into piles and Eliza would have it washed and put away later.

Back up in Kara's room Lena was still in awe at the fact that Kara had bought her the most beautiful necklace she'd ever seen. "Do you like it? I know it's nothing fancy or anything, but I saw it and I thought of you. And well if you don't like it I'm sure I can return it.." Kara was cut off by Lena pulling her into her arms and capturing her lips with her own silencing the babbling blonde woman. "I love it! No one's ever gotten me anything like this, especially just because they saw it and thought of me." Lena exclaims happily. "Oh good! I loved everything you got me too." Kara replied.

"Good. Alex did help quite a bit." Lena replied smiling at Kara. "Lee?" Kara asked looking into the green eyes of her girlfriend. "Yes?" Lena asked. "What's gonna happen when you go back to college?" Kara asked. "Well, I figured we can talk everyday, and at night we can FaceTime and I'll be back here for the summer and to see you graduate and everything." Lena stated. "Oh good! You know I'm actually coming up for a weekend in the spring to get a tour of the school before coming in the fall. So maybe you can give me a personal tour?" Kara asked wagging her eyebrows. "I believe that can be arranged after your official tour ends." Lean replies.