17

Eliza was making cookies while the girls decorated the tree together. The tinsel was being put on when Lena and Kara began putting the decorations. "I made this in second grade." Kara says holding up a star decoration that had her picture on it. "It's cute!" Lena cooed as she hung it on the tree. Alex rolled her eyes as she and Maggie began stringing on the garland. A few minutes later the tree was decorated and the girls were in their Christmas pajamas on the sofa watching a movie while eating cookies and drinking hot coco.

Christmas was still a week away but they were definitely going to soak up all the fun they could till it was time to open gifts. Eliza was happy to see that both her daughters had such sweet partners, she'd just hoped that they'd be together for a long time. She really did enjoy having Lena around especially now that she began dating Kara. "I think I'll be going to bed now my dears. Don't forget to put the dishes in the dishwasher when you're done, good night everyone!" Eliza called as she disappeared up the stairs after taking one more look at the four young women on the two sofas.

Four movies in and several cups of coco later Kara and Lena were the next ones to disappear upstairs for the night after bidding a quick good night to Maggie and Alex. Once upstairs Kara sat on the edge of the bed as she took her hair down from its ponytail. Lena watched as she sat in bed after removing her long pajama pants. "Today was fun. Actually everyday since I arrived at the gym to pick you up with Alex and Maggie has been wonderful." Lena said as she pulled Kara into her arms. "Really? Seeing me all sweaty was exciting?" Kara asked. "Yes it was. Do you know how much I heard Maggie and Alex talk abut you before we came here? It was all 'Kara this... and  Kara that...' I knew then I had to meet this mysterious Kara to see if she was everything they said." Lena stated.

"And am I everything they said I am?" Kara asked. "Yes. And so much more my dear." Lena whispered as she leaned in and kissed her.