19

After breakfast Kara and Lena did the dishes together while everyone else showered and got dressed. "There! Last one!" Lena stated. "Good! Let's go get ready!" Kara replied taking Lena's hand as they headed back upstairs. Once the bedroom door was shut tight Lena pushed Kara up against the door and captured her lips with her own causing the blonde to moan. They stumbled over to the bed and fell onto it with a thud never breaking the kiss.

Lena slide her hand underneath Kara's top gently massaging her breast causing Kara to whimper in pleasure. Slowly the two of them continued making slow love together. Their hearts racing as one as they both found their finish at the same time moaning and whimpering in pleasure as the collapse in a sweaty heap on the bed. "I love you..." Lena whispered as she nestled her head under Kara's chin. "I love you too Lena." Kara replied softly as sleep over took them.

Morning came and with it excitement that it was now Christmas Eve! Kara woke up to Lena lying across her chest again. Running a hand in her girlfriend's hair she smiled to herself before kissing her forehead and waking her up. "It's Christmas Eve Lee!" Kara whispered in her ear. "Someone's excited." Lena replied sitting up in bed. "I always get excited about Christmas! It's the best holiday ever, exactly for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, and the rest of them..." Kara was cut off by Lena leaning in and giving her a long kiss.

"Now I know that works. I'll do that more often when you get to rambling." Lena whispered against Kara's lips. Kara smiled before starting to put on her pajamas. "I smell French toast." Kara stated. "Oh?" Lena questioned. "Yea every Christmas Eve Eliza makes these French toast balls for breakfast. She sets out jams and syrups and powdered sugar for us to put on them." Kara explained. "Sounds good." Lena replied as she followed Kara down the stairs.