65

One day after the graduation party the Danvers clan along with Lena and Maggie were heading to Hawaii in Lena's private jet. Maggie and Alex were over excited when they climbed on the jet their eyes wandered over the seats and drawers of goodies. "Take a seat guys we're about to take off." Lena said as she took a seat next to Kara. Everyone took a seat and buckled in for the short flight.

Kara leaned against Lena as the plane evened out and sighed. "You ok darling?" Lena whispered. "Yes! I just can't believe we're going to Hawaii....even though I know it's just so you can see me in a bikini again but I'm still excited nonetheless." Kara replied with a smile. "I'm glad love. I've made arrangements to spend some alone time with you." Lena replied. "Oh? Like what?" Kara asked. "Snorkeling in the reefs, surf lessons, a helicopter ride over volcanos. I've also made arrangements for everyone to do stuff together too. Including hula dance lessons." Lena cooed. "Leee..." Kara groaned. "What? I can't help it if I want to see my girlfriend's hips sway to the Hawaiian music." Lena replied kissing her on the nose.

A little while later lunch was being served for everyone. Everyone was enjoying their food Kara looked over at Lena who was munching on her kale salad. "I don't know how you can eat that!" Kara grumbled as she put another potstickers in her mouth. "Not everyone has alien DNA love. Some of us are still humans who have to work to keep our bodies looking good." Lena replied with a smile. "You know..there's a way to make a human a kryptoinian." Kara stated. "Oh?" Lena asked. "Yep." Kara replied not going to details.

"Well? How does it work?" Lena pressed. "It's not complicated. I just don't know if you want to know how it's done." Lena replied. "Now I'm curious Kar...how does it happen?" Lena asked. Kara looked at Lena for a moment trying to figure out if she was serious. "Ok...well on Krypton when children turned the age of ten we'd stick our hands on a screen and tell us everything we need to know about life. Who our soulmate is, what species they were, where they were located, everything." Kara stated.

"And who's your soulmate?" Len asked. Kara didn't respond instead she continued talking. "My soulmate is a human, and to make them a full kryptoinan I will need to bond with them and get them pregnant. During the pregnancy my soulmate will turn into a kryptonian." Kara stated. "So your soulmate is a woman? Is it me? Come on tell me..." Lena groaned. Kara bit her lip before looking out the window. "Yes Lena Luthor you're my soulmate. I've know this information since I was ten. I knew who you were when I first met you. Happy now?" Kara asked. Lena leaned in and kissed her. "Yes." Lena replied.