46

Lena woke first that morning. However instead of gettin out of bed she lay there and watched the blonde who was still sleeping peacefully. Lena lay there listening to her girlfriend breathe as she smiled in her sleep, the sight made Lena smile as she gently brushed a strand of hair from Kara's face. 'Yep! I'm gonna marry her...there's no doubt in my mind about that Kara Danvers you are the only one for me.' Lena thought with a smile. Kara began grumbling in her sleep as she nestled further into Lena's chest. Lena wrapped her arms around the blonde and held her as she slowly began to wake up, she began rubbing her eyes and furrowing her brows before opening one eye.

"Good morning Lee! How long how have you been awake?" Kara whispered. "About ten minutes. I was just lying here letting you sleep in." Lena replied as she kissed the blonde on the nose. Kara smiled in response to the affection. "We should probably get up now. I figure Eliza's got breakfast going by now." Lena added. "Yea...you're right..." Kara replied with a smile as they sat up in bed. After slipping on some pajamas they headed to the kitchen where just as Lena said Eliza was cooking up a feast for this Sunday morning breakfast. 

"Ah good morning girls! Have a seat! The food will be done in a minute!" Eliza stated. Kara and Lena took their seats opposite Maggie and Alex. "Good morning!" Maggie greeted. "Morning!" Lena replied with a smile. "When do you guys find out how you did on your finals?" Kara asked nudging her girlfriend. "In two weeks or so." Alex stated. "Oh... will the results be coming by mail? Or email?" Kara asked. "Email..." Lena replied with a smile. Kara smirked at everyone. "No! You aren't checking my email!" Lena stated.

"Ah! Me? Check your university emails?" Kara asked as she acted shocked at the accusation. "Yes you! You'll wait until I read the results. Alone." Lena said looking at the blonde who was looking all innocent.