54

One week had passed since that magical prom night happened and it only engraved the strong bond that had formed between Lena and Kara. Now it was the last week of senior year for the Midvale High seniors which meant senior skip day would be on the last Friday. "Sooo Friday's skip day..and all of us are going to tubing down the river...I'll be in a bikini...Alex and Maggie will be there...and I'll need someone to hep reach all those places on my body to get the sunscreen on..." Kara whispered to Lena as they lay in bed. "I know darling, and I've already told you I'll go with you. Not only to put sunscreen on you but to keep everyone else from looking at your body." Lena replied as she smirked at the blonde.

Sharing a chaste kiss they got out of the bed and showered before Kara headed to school. "So you really gonna hang out with all the seniors?" Maggie asked. "Of course. Kara wants me to go with her, besides you two are going..." Lena replied. "Yea..but we grew up with them, we know them all...so why are you really going?" Maggie asked. "So Sam doesn't try to do anything...and so I can see her face when I come with Kara in her graduation gift." Lena replied. "Graduation gift? What did you get her?" Maggie asked curious now. "I asked Eliza what type of vehicle Kara had always wanted when she was little and she said that Kara always wanted a Volkswagen Thing. So I asked Eliza if I could help buy one for Kara and she showed the one she had already purchased. It runs perfectly but it needed a paint job and new upholstery in it so I paid to have done. It's red with white seats and a white steering wheel. I plan to put a bow on it later, Eliza's gonna give it to her tonight for an early graduation gift...she won't know I helped money wise...so don't say anything." Lena stated. "Noted. I won't say anything." Maggie replied with a smirk.

Meanwhile at school Kara had appeared in a pair of shorts and a 'Columbia University' tank top with her hair in a high and tight ponytail. "It's gonna be strange next year." Winn exclaimed as they sat in science class. "I know, but I'll be coming back for the holidays." Kara replied with a smile. "Along with everyone else..." Winn groaned. "Stuff it Winn! Come on let's just enjoy our time and this movie before we get called to clean our lockers out for the last time." Kara replied. Taking seats on beanbags that took the place of their usual desks Mr. Jones came in and turned on the movie.