61

Sam let out a huff as she looked over all the people she once called friend, only now she saw hatred in their eyes. Head hung low she turned on her heel and walked back to her car and drove off. As the night wore on everyone began climbing into their tents. Kara, Lena, Alex and Maggie got into their tent and zipped it up after snuffing the fire out. "No sex tonight! I don't want to hear my baby sister!" Alex stated teasingly. "Don't worry about it!" Lena groaned as she crawled into the double sleeping bag. Kara smiles at her and joins her pulling her into her arms kissing her forehead. "Ok everyone go to bed! I'm tired.." Maggie replied as she laid down in her own bag.

Sleep came quickly for the four women in their tent. Lena soon found herself cuddling up against Kara's chest with the blondes arms around her holing her snugly against her. Everyone around them were sleeping in their tents by now. It was quiet by the riverbank in the woods.

In the wee hours of the morning Kara is awoken by someone talking outside her tent. Sitting up she looked around into the darkness. Scanning with her ears she heard whispers coming from behind the tent. Looking to her right she noticed Lena wasn't beside her, nor were Alex and Maggie on her left. Closing her eyes she focused her super hearing on their three voices. "That's it? You're gonna do it on her birthday?" Maggie gasped. "Yes! Not this birthday though! I'm gonna wait and do it on her next birthday. That way we'll have been together for over a year. Do you like it?" Lena asked. "Yes it's very nice! Very Kara! We better hurry though before she wakes up." Alex whispered. The three of them began heading back towards the entrance of the tent after that.

Kara flopped back over and quickly regulated her breathing as she felt Lena return to the sleeping bag and lay her head on Kara's chest once again. Thoughts of this news she heard rattled around Kara's mind as she lay there. 'She's gonna purpose...in a year's time...' Kara thought to herself as she wrapped her arms around Lena and fell back to sleep.