62

In the morning Kara woke up wrapped up in Lena's arms. "Hey beautiful!" Kara whispered. "Good morning!" Lena whispered back in response. "Let's getup shall we?" Lena asked. "Yes..let's go for a walk." Kara replied. Slowly they got out of the sleeping bag and put on some shorts over their bikinis and slid on some flip flops before exiting the tent together. "Come on, there's a little trail just over here." Kara said as they began walking through the woods. "So did you have fun yesterday?" Lena asked. "Yes I did. It was so much fun bobbing down the river with my girlfriend." Kara replied.

They continued walking around a little bit before returning to the tent where Kara made a fire and began cooking some breakfast. "Scrambled eggs and toast." Lena said looking at the frying pan. "Alex and Maggie are up." Kara stated. "How.." Lena asked. "Super hearing." Kara replied. "Does it work all the time?" Lena asked. "Not when I'm sleeping. It kind of shuts off for a little while." Kara replied.

Alex and Maggie came out and sat down in the chairs. "Looks good sis!" Alex stated scooping up some food. "Yea little Danvers." Maggie added. "It's really good love." Lena added causing the blonde to smile. "So, after breakfast we can pack up our stuff and go home if you like?" Kara asked looking around. "How about we stay and take some pictures of you and your friends first?" Lena suggested. "Ok." Kara replied.

After breakfast was finished and everyone washed the dishes up quickly Kara gathered her friends around in a group so everyone could take pictures. Lena, Alex and Maggie took everyone's cell phones and snapped multiple pictures of everyone. After about two hundred pictures were taken in various poses and various group sizes everyone collected their phones and began to pack their stuff up and head out.

Kara's car was loaded down again and Lena sat in the passenger seat while the blonde drove them back to Eliza's house. "Are you ready for graduation?" Lena asked as they pulled into the driveway. "Yea!" Kara replied. "I'll be holding a sign up as promised." Lena replied as they put the stuff back in the garage before heading into the house.