53

The hotel suite was beautifully decorated with rose petals lining the floor and the bed. Kara's eyes only grew as they walked through the room. "LENA! This...this....this is amazing! But what is this for?" Kara asked gaping at her girlfriend. "This is to celebrate your achievements as a senior. And it's also to celebrate our six moth's anniversary darling. I've been thinking about it since my last final." Lena explained. Kara didn't know what to say she couldn't contain her emotions. She ran to Lena and began crying happy tears on her shoulder.

"Darling..why are crying?" Lena whispered. "Im just so happy!" Kara replied as she wiped away the tears. "Come on darling...there's a few more surprises for you." Lena cooed as she took her hand and guided her to the sofa. There on the coffee table sat several pizza's, two trays of chocolate strawberries, a bucket of ice and two large bottles of sparkling water inside it. Kara's eyes lit up with pure joy. "Lee! Really? You aren't planning on proposing now are you?" Kara asked teasingly, even though a small part of her wished she was. "Not yet darling, one day..." Lena replied with a smile.

They sat on the sofa and began munching on the food. Feeding each other slices of pizza and strawberries as they sipped the sparkling water. "This is the most amazing night ever." Kara cooed as she lay back against Lena on the sofa. "I'm glad. I did have some help though. I may have asked some of your friends the other night what you like and what you don't like in a relationship, and why exactly Sam and you broke things off." Lena admitted. "You did? You went through all that trouble just to make me happy?"  Kara asked looking up at her. "Yes darling, I told you I'd do anything in my pour to make you happy." Lena replied softly as she closed the gap between them.

The garments were quickly discarded onto the floor as they fell onto the fluffy bed. Moans and whimpers could be heard throughout the suite as the couple made love. A couple of hours later their chests were heaving as they caught their breaths. "Stay here..." Lena whispered as she made her way to the coffee table. Picking up the last two strawberries and the rest of the sparkling water she walked back over to the bed and climbed in again. "What are you gonna do?" Kara asked as she propped her head up on her elbow. "We're gonna be like those silly romcoms you have us watch and enjoy this is bed." Lena replied as she moved a strawberry towards Kara's lips.