31

Two weeks have passed since Kara watched her girlfriend leave Midvale. In that time the two of them had been texting and calling regularly and talking about all the things they did throughout their days. Today is Friday so that means Lena doesn't have any classes for the rest of the weekend. However Kara is now sitting in her physics class going over what all they've learned so far. And by 'they' that means Kara and the only other person in advanced physics Winn. It's not the easiest class to get into so you really have to know your stuff to even be considered for a spot in this class.

After the class ends it's time for everyone to head to lunch. This gives Kara the perfect opportunity to talk to Lena. Pulling out her phone she sends her a quick text. "Hey Kara!" James calls as he runs up to her. "Hey!" Kara replies with a smile. "How's everything going?" James asks. "Good." She replies. "Oh..ok..well I'll let you talk to your girlfriend." James says as he sees Kara's phone screen light up.

L: "Hello darling! How was your advanced Physics class?"

K: "It was pretty easy. How's your free day? Did you get all your studying in?"

L: "It's going well. I just finished up when your beautiful face appeared on my phone."

K: "Your such a charmer Lee!"

L: "Why thank you darling. However I meant every word! So you off to lunch now? Did you try that wrap recipe I sent you?"

K: "Yes, I'm walking to the gym now. Homemade wrap is in the bag. Eliza made it since I had to go to softball practice early this morning."

L: "Softball practice already?"

K: "Yes! It's indoors right now and we're just doing drills, but as of tonight it'll be outside on the field. Eliza said she'd take loads of pictures to send to you during the games."

L: "Oh? I quite look forward to seeing you in softball pants and the tight shirt! I wore your hoodie to class yesterday morning, and got quite a few questions on who 'Danvers's' was. As they thought it was Alex's hoodie I had on. So I had to explain to them that the hoodie and the Tshirt beneath it were my beautiful girlfriends. I then had to show off the pictures I took of you on my phone. My darling...you got a lot of compliments on your beauty!"

K: "Oh? A lot of compliments? Well don't worry Lee, I only have eyes for you. I just sat down at the table if you'd like to video chat."

L: "Hmmm...that does sound good to me! I do miss your beautiful face. I'll call you right now..."

With that Lena stopped texting and called Kara on video chat so they could talk to each other face to face. "See! I told you  you'd like it! I made sure to find one that packed the most protein, so you wouldn't be tired during practice." Lena stated as she watched Kara's face light up after taking her first bite of the wrap. "You're always thinking of me Lee... I like it." Kara replied. "Well, what else am I supposed to think about? And don't say my classes, because you know I'm already on the Dean's list." Lena replied.  The conversation continued up until it was time for Kara's next class to begin. "I love you! I'll call you after practice!" Kara stated. "I love you too! I'll be waiting for your call! Run fast!" Lena replied with a smirk as they hung up the call.