69

After showering the salt water away Kara and Lena headed back into town to look around the shops. "Let's go in here!" Kara said looking at the window full of Hawaiian shirts. "Alright love." Lena replied as they walked into the small shop. There were racks and racks of shirts everywhere. Kara and Lena wandered around the shop before they stumbled upon some shirts that caught their eye. "Lee! I like this one!" Kara said holding up a blue one with red flowers on it. "Get it love, and I'll get a matching one. These can be our picture shirts if they have everyone's size." Lena replied as they checked sizes. Sure enough the had everyone's size on the rack. A few minutes later Lena was paying for them and thanking the old woman who cashed them out.

They continued down the street going in and out of different shops as they went. "Are you having fun?" Lena asked. "I'm having the best time Lee! This is amazing!" Kara replied with a smile. "I'm glad darling. Shall we get something to eat?" Lena asked. Kara nodded as they headed for a food truck that was parked at the end of the street. "Can we get two of..the chicken sandwiches? And two of those loaded fries? And some lemonades?" Kara asked. The man nodded and began getting the food ready.

Kara and Lena sat a small picnic table as they waited for their food to get done. "Do you think everyone else is having fun?" Kara asked. "I'm sure they are. There's lots of things to do here. Where else would you like to go? In the future?" Lena asked. Kara thought for a moment before speaking. "Hmmm... I don't know, maybe Italy, or Spain. I don't know why do you ask?" Kara replied. "Just curious thats all." Lena replied as she got their food and brought it back over to them. "This smells absolutely heavenly!" Kara said with a smile. "Indeed it does." Lena replied as they started eating their food.