68

In the morning Kara woke up to Lena's arms around her waist and the dark haired woman's nose buried into the back of her neck. Butterfly kisses were being pressed against her neck. "Good morning Lee!" Kara whispered. "Good morning beautiful!" Lena replied as Kara turned around in her arms. "What would you like to do today my darling?" Lena asked. "Hmm let's do that surfing lesson." Kara replied with a smile. Lena nodded as she grabbed her phone and messaged someone. "There its all set darling! Now let's go have some breakfast first then come back up and get ready." Lena stated. They headed downstairs to the smell of food. "Good morning! Breakfast was just delivered!" Eliza added with a smile. "Smells good!" Kara said as she sat down at the table.

A few minutes later Alex and Maggie appeared in the kitchen and began eating with everyone else. "What are your plans for today?" Maggie asked. "We're going to get surf lessons. Everyone can join us or you can do something different. I've made several separate plans for Kara and myself and some stuff to do with everyone." Lena replied. "Oh that sounds nice! I think I will take today and go explore the shops today." Eliza replied. "I think we'll go walk the beach or something." Maggie added taking Alex's hand in her own. "Ok sounds good! We can meet back here for dinner." Kara replied. "Works for us!" Everyone said.

After breakfast and showers Kara and Lena headed towards where the surf lessons were being held while everyone else headed in their own directions. "Hello! We're here for the surf lessons." Lena stated looking at the young woman who was standing there. "Ah yes! I got you two right here! Name Alana!" She replied as she shook the woman's hands. "I'm Lena and this is my girlfriend Kara!" Lena explained. Alana nodded and began explaining the basics of surfing.

Once she was confident that the woman understood the basics she brought them out into the ocean where they sat on their boards and talked over what to do when they catch a wave. "Just remember to balance and move with the wave, not against it. Kara you want to give it a go first?" Alana asked. "Sure...I'll be right back Lee." Kara said as she paddled out to a small wave. Remembering everything Alana told her she got up with ease and moved with the wave. Everything was going well until the wave moved  in an odd direction causing Kara to wipe out!

When Kara swam back Lena was laughing. "I got that all on video darling!" Lena exclaimed. "Your next Lee! Give me the phone so I can take a video of you!" Kara replied with a smile. Lena rolled her eyes as she passed the phone over and began paddling out to another small wave. She got up easily enough...or so she thought. Moving with the wave she found her rhythm but she had spoke too soon! Cause she wiped out too. Kara held back a laugh as Lena paddled back over looking like a drowned rat. "All on video love." Kara laughed. "I think that's enough for today. What do you say we head back and go shopping?" Lena asked. "That sounds good Lee. Thank you Alana!" Kara replied as they walked back on to the shore handing back the surf boards.