48

After a long hot shower Kara came out and got dressed in shorts and a tank top to see Lena sitting on her bed with a mischievous smile on her lips. "Yes?" Kara asked looking at her. "Nothing darling, nothing I can do right now...your mom says dinners ready so we should be heading downstairs...but it's just that you look so beautiful..." Lena cooed as she wrapped her arms around the blonde. The kiss was a quick one but full of love and affection. "Come on...before Alex comes up here or worse one of your friends." Lena replied. "My friends? What are you talking about?" Kara asked. "Yea, Eliza invited the whole team over for dinner." Lena replied. "Oh...ok..are you gonna be ok with that?" Kara asked knowing how sexy Lena got when she was jealous.

"I'll be fine darling. Just as long as they don't try to make a move on my girlfriend, I'll be on my best behavior." Lena replied as they headed downstairs. Everyone was gathered in the living room when Kara and Lena walked in. "Hey guys!" Winn exclaimed happily as he hugged them. "Hey Winn!" They greeted together. "Kara!" Someone called out from the group. "Shit..." Kara whispered not turning around. "What is it darling?" Lena asked looking at the panic on the blondes face. "It's that exe..I told you about...Sam..." Kara grumbled.

Slowly she turned around to face her exe. "What are you doing here Sam?" Kara asked. "Lacey invited me..." Sam replied. "Well... maybe you should go back to her." Kara replied. "Why? Who are you?" Sam asked looking over Kara's shoulder seeing Lena standing there looking annoyed. "I'm Lena. Kara's girlfriend." Lena stated. "Oh..." Sam stated. "Yea." Kara replied as Lena put her arm around the blondes waist. A few minutes later Alex and Maggie made an appearance. "Sam? What the hell are you doing here?" Maggie demanded. "Lacey invited me. And besides I didn't have anything else to do since I already graduated last week, I thought I'd come see Kara." Sam replied. "Well as you can clearly see she's moved on, so unless you're planning on hanging out with Lacey who just left I'd suggest you leave too." Alex sneered.

Sam just stood there with a shocked look on her face. "Can I stay? I promise I'll behave myself, I just wanted to see everyone again before I go to college in the fall." Sam explained. Alex, Maggie, Kara, and Lena shared a look before Lena said something. "If it's ok with them, it's ok with me. But if you so as much try to make a move on Kara I'll make you regret ever coming back." Lena stated. "I won't! I promise!" Sam replied.