21

A little while later everyone was standing outside in the snow waiting for the photographer to take their pictures. Eliza stood between the two couples for a few of the pictures. "Ok! Now I want one of Kara and Lena and then Maggie and Alex and then one of just Alex and Kara and another one of me and them." Eliza told the photographer who just nodded. An hour later they were done and back inside the warm house cozied up in front of the fireplace drinking cocoa . "Everyone enjoying their cocoa?" Eliza asked as she brought in some freshly made brownies and Christmas cookies setting the trays on the coffee table in front of everyone.

"Yes!" Everyone replied. "Wonderful, well who picked a movie?" Eliza asked. "I vote Elf." Maggie stated. "I was thinking we could watch Fred Claus!"Kara added. "Naw! I want to watch the classic ones!" Alex groaned. "What about you Lena?" Eliza asked. Lena looked at everyone as her face paled. "I've never watched any of them. So I think I'm with Alex on this one we should watch the classic ones. Then watch Fred Claus, and finish with Elf." Lena stated. "Works for me! Alex get the dvd out!" Eliza said as her eldest daughter clapped her hands together as she pulled the dvd from the bin and popped it into the player.

As the movie began to play Lena found herself cuddling up to Kara. It was in that moment that Lena realized that she had an actual family with the Danvers and Maggie. For the first time in her nineteen years of life she felt safe and wanted. She didn't know but these classic Christmas shows and movies would be one of her forever favorites and she would one day be sitting on this same couch watching them with her and Kara's children along with Alex and Maggie's kids.