44

As the night wore on Kara began to become more and more nervous as she waited for the final grades to be announced. "Darling calm down, everything will be ok. Come sit, eat a brownie." Lena cooed as she grabbed the blondes hand pulling her away from her project. Kara reluctantly sat down in the chair next to Lena who quickly put an arm around her keeping her there. "What if they don't like? What if I did all this work for nothing?" Kara groaned as she watched as a group of teachers gathered around her project. "Kar..relax...you'll do great." Lena whispered as she held Kara's hand and began rubbing her thumb over the blondes knuckles.

Kara turned to face her girlfriend and laid her head on the raven haired woman's shoulder with a long held sigh. "That's it Kar..relax now and we'll have some fun tonight as we celebrate...in the bedroom...very...quietly..." Lena whispers in Kara's ear sending chills down the blondes spine. "Lee! Not now! Gosh you're gonna make me blush!" Kara replied with a groan as she gently smacked Lena in the arm. "You love it!" Lena said with a smile. "Yes...I do..." Kara replied biting her lip.

A half hour later and several brownies and batches of nachos later Kara was walking around with Lena by her side examining the grades of each project. "Everyone done so well...I wonder how I did?" Kara questioned as they approached her project. "Shut your eyes!" Lena demanded. "What?" Kara asked. "Shut. Your. Eyes. Now!" Lena demanded as she put her hands over Kara's eyes and began walking her towards her project. A gasp from Lena's mouth caused Kara to groan. "Kara! Open your eyes!" Lena whispered as she removed her hands. Kara opened her eyes and began looking over her project. "An A...I got an A! Rao!" Kara exclaimed happily as she quickly hugged Lena. "See I knew you would! Now...shall we go join your family at the house now?" Lena asked with a smirk. "Yes..." Kara replied as they followed Alex and Maggie from the school and towards the car.