34

In the morning Kara woke up to Lena's sleeping face on the phone, the results of falling asleep while on video chat. Smiling to herself Kara lay there and watched her girlfriend sleep. "I'm gonna marry her one day..." Kara said to herself as she lay in bed. A few minutes later Lena was beginning to wake up in her bed. Rubbing her eyes she heard giggling coming from her phone, looking at it she saw Kara looking up at her. "Good morning beautiful!" Kara cooed as Lena grabbed her phone. "Good morning to you too darling. Been awake long?" Lena asked. "Just about ten minutes. I was watching you sleep, you look so peaceful when you sleep." Kara replied with a smile.

"Do you have plans for today Kar?" Lena asked. "Nope, what about you?" Kara asked. "Just gonna hang around here. Alex and Maggie are off somewhere so I'll just be here." Lena stated. "Are you still coming to the championship game?" Kara asked. "Of course. Have you guys made progress on that?" Lena asked. "Yea, we're on a streak as you've seen. There's four more games before then so all three of you will be done with your finals before hand." Kara explained.

"Oh? How'd you manage that Kar?" Lena asked. "Because my coach saw how you being at the basketball championship helped me focus better. So he rearranged the games, spacing them out so my lucky charm could be here." Kara explained with a smile on her face. "Oh well that was nice of him. I'll have to give him my regards. But how are you doing? Really?" Kara asked. "I'm ok. Really! I've been keeping myself busy with extra credit assignments and working on my speeches, and the yearbook." Kara stated.

"Ok..just making sure. I don't want my girlfriend to crash at prom or something." Lena teased. "I'm ok...I just miss you a lot." Kara admitted. "I know darling, I miss you too a lot. But it's almost April, which means it's almost finals time here. Well at least for us three. Then we'll all be joining you and Eliza once more." Lena stated. "I know Lee...I know...then it'll be May and prom and then June and graduation...and finally I'll be joining you at Columbia!" Kara exclaimed. "I know darling...and I can not wait! However I should get off the phone before it dies. I'll call you later ok?" Lena asked. "Of course Lee! I love you!" Kara stated. "I love you too Kar!" Lena replied as they hung up their call.