45

"Congratulations Kara!" Everyone chorused as they headed home that evening. "I can't believe it! I got an A on my senior project. And now next week's the championship for softball....then....graduation..." Kara added as she looked down at her shoes as if they suddenly became interesting. Reality was setting in to the high school senior. She now realized that her time in high school was coming to a close. No one noticed this. No one except Lena who saw the stray tear Kara quickly wiped away from her cheek. "Hey...it's gonna be ok darling, I promise." Lena whispered.

After getting into the house Kara and Lena bid everyone a good night as they headed off to Kara's room. "Here...let me help you out of these clothes..." Lena cooed as she began undressing the blonde teasing as she ran her hands over Kara's abs. "Lee! That tickles!" Kara whined. "I know...thats why I'm doing it!" Lena replied with a smirk. After removing the blondes shirt she began peppering kisses along her chest and down her stomach. Kara did her best to suppress a moan but it slipped out the further down Lena kissed.

"L...leee!" Kara whimpered her hands digging into raven hair ushering her lower and lower. Kara was standing in her underwear and bra now looking at an over dressed Lena. A wicked smile appeared on Kara's lips as she slowly approached her girlfriend. "Kara what are you gonna do?" Lena asked softly as she began to back up slowly. "Oh no! You aren't gonna get out of this now Lee...you started it but you have too many clothes on! Come here..." Kara whispered as she pulled Lena into her arms.

It was now Lena's turn to moan as the blonde began kissing down her jawline before taking off her shirt. Slowly Lena's clothes began to disappear as well till she was in her bra and panties. "Now what are you gonna do Lee?" Kara whispered. Lena looked the blonde up and down slowly before she ran and jumped into her arms, wrapping her legs around Kara's waist. "Let's celebrate your A Miss Danvers." Lena growled as Kara fell back onto her bed allowing Lena to be on top...for now...