13

Later that night Lena and Kara sat up in Kara's bed watching Elf on Lena's laptop. "I love this movie!" Kara exclaimed as she snuggled closer to Lena. Heat began to build up in Lena's core, she wanted so badly to take Kara then and now but she thought against it. Keeping her eyes on the movie she didn't notice that Kara was watching her with lust in her eyes. When Lena didn't return the look Kara turned her head and moved off her. Wrapping her arms around herself instead as they continued watched the movie.

That's when Lena noticed something was wrong. Kara had moved away from her leaving her cold. "Is everything ok Kara?" Lena asked looking over at the blonde. "Yea..." Kara replied softly. "Hmm...something tells me you're lying. Now what is it?" Lena asked sitting up now to look at the blonde who turned her head away. Lena extended her hand and gently grabbed the blondes face. "Did I do something to upset you?" Lena asked as she looked deep into the blue eyes of her girlfriend. "I just thought well...ya know..." Kara whispered averting her eyes.

Then it hit her Kara was thinking they would be having sex tonight. Lena swallowed hard at the thought of having sex with Kara. "Kara? Did you think something was gonna happen tonight?" Lena whispered. "Well...I thought maybe..." Kara replied. "I didn't know you wanted that. I wanted it too but I wasn't gonna push you into it." Lena replied. "Oh...you thought I was a virgin?" Kara asked giggling to herself. "Your not?" Lena asked laughing now too. "Well technically yes, because nothing went up inside, but I have had sex before." Kara explained.

Lena didn't say anything she just pulled Kara into her arms and kissed her hard, causing a moan to escape from the blondes lips. That was all the invitation Lena needed as she deepened the kiss pulling the blonde onto her lap.