71

Hawaii was definitely working on the women none of them had anything bad to say about their island get away. Today they were gonna all be snorkeling with the fish in a near by reef. Right now everyone was finishing up in the showers before getting dressed in their bikini's and swim suits. Like always Kara was the first one ready but that was thanks to her super speed. Something her girlfriend was envious of, although she knew thanks to research and asking Kara that once they were bonded that she'd become a kryptonian herself.

"Everyone ready?" Lena called out. "Yep!" Alex replied as everyone joined them outside the vila. "Ok! Let's get going shall we?" Kara asked as they piled into the car. The ride to where the boat was tied was short as quickly as they got into the car, they all go out quicker at the sight of boat. After a brief safety warning they were all instructed to buy their own snorkeling gear in the shop next door. A few minutes later everyone was on the boat as it headed out into the open water. "We're the only ones here?" Kara asked. "Yes...I uh rented the boat for ourselves today..." Lena replied.

"Lee! You shouldn't have!" Kara groaned. "Relax love, and get used to it...it's one of the perks of dating a billionaire and future CEO." Lena replied as she kissed the blonde's forehead. "Alright ladies! We're here! Remember no touching the sea turtles...however if they swim up against you it is ok! We know the difference! Now are you all ready?" The boat driver asked. "Yes!" Everyone choruses. Once everyone was in the water they began floating around on the top of the ocean watching as the creatures below them paid them no mind.

Kara and Lena were bobbing over some coral when they saw a nurse shark swim right underneath them. Kara began to panic but one simple touch from Lena and she instantly calmed down again. Alex was bobbing beside Eliza when a seat turtle came up to Eliza and patted her on her arm with its flipper. The elder Danvers was in complete shock at this but the happiness on her face was enough for everyone to smile at. Maggie was surrounded by a school of small fish that seemed to be doing some kind of dance around her. With their underwater cameras everyone took pictures of everything they saw in front of them. It was absolute magical under the ocean water.