63

Finally! The big day came! It was Saturday. Which meant only one thing...Graduation. Skip day was fun and Friday was nice. Kara enjoyed taking all the pictures with friends after their little walk in the woods. Now Kara stood in her room in a summer dress with her hair up in a bun looking at herself in the mirror. "You alright darling?" Lena asked. "Yea...just getting ready to go to the school." Kara replied. "You look beautiful." Lena stated kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you Lee. I'll see you there." Kara replied as she took her cap and gown that hung up in a garment bag and walked downstairs.

The ride to the school was a very emotional one for the blonde. So many memories flooded through her mind as she pulled into the school parking lot. "It's time." Kara stated as she grabbed her bag and walked into the school. Everyone was meeting in the home economics class room since it was the biggest. There they'd put on their caps and gowns and prepare to walk to the soccer field.

Kara zipped up her gown and put on her sashes and ribbons from all her academic and sports awards over the years. Finally she put on her well decorated cap thanks to the brilliant decorating skills of her girlfriend. The local paper came in and snapped a class photo before the announcement was made to start lining up. Kara was in the front of the line thanks to her adopted last name. The music began playing and the students began their march through the grass. Camera flashes went off as they walked along in two straight lines towards the stage where they'd sit and wait to have their name called. From the front row Kara could easily see Lena with her sign in her hands patiently waiting to wave it around in the air.