29

After the dance had come to an end everyone went back to the house where they got ready for bed. Kara and Lena were in the bathroom removing their makeup together while they talked about how much fun they had tonight. "I'm glad you came with me tonight Lee. It meant the world to me!" Kara stated. "I'm glad. Dancing with you was amazing! And I certainly will be looking forward to dancing with you again at your prom this summer too. And seeing you walk across the stage to get your diploma. I'll be right in the front row recording the whole thing and yelling 'That's my girlfriend!' When you get it." Lena stated causing Kara to begin to blush.

"Then when you come to visit the school I'll make it a point to make your birthday a special one, and every birthday after that for as long as you'll have me." Lena whispered as she leaned in and kissed Kara's lips. "So forever then!" Kara whispered in response. "Forever then!" Lena replied as they got into bed together and snuggled up under the covers before falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Back in Alex and Maggie's room a different conversation was happening. The couple were discussing when they should head back to school. "I think it should be next weekend, like we planned. That way we can all go have a special dinner out together before leaving." Maggie stated. "Ok! Fine! You win again love! I'll tell mom in the morning that that's our plan. Now let's go to sleep, shall we? I'm exhausted from all the dancing tonight." Alex whined as she patted the other side of the bed.

In Eliza's room she was siting in bed reading a book she started over Christmas. As she read she couldn't help but think about how both her daughters had people in their lives who love them or then anything. "What more could a mother ask for?" She asked herself as she put the book mark in between pages before laying it on the night stand and putting her glasses away. Lying down in her bed she smiled to herself and soon fell asleep.