57

They ate outside that night enjoying the warm summer air. "So where is everyone going tubing tomorrow?" Eliza asked. "Usually place. Then we're gonna go back to the cars and get our camping gear. The plan is to have one big last party before graduation and college." Kara explained. "That's actually something I'd like to discuss if that's ok?" Lena asked looking around the table. "What is it dear?" Eliza asked. "Well..I was thinking that after graduation we could take my private jet to Hawaii for a week. To celebrate Kara's graduation." Lena replied. The whole table went silent. "We wouldn't have to worry about a hotel or anything. I can book those for us all." Lena replied. "I think that's a wonderful idea!" Eliza replied. "Really? Ok! I'll book a hotel tonight then and have my pilot on standby." Lena replied. "Hawaii here we come!" Alex and Maggie squealed.

After dinner Lena and Kara hung back outside for a while later just enjoying the silence and each other's company. "So why Hawaii?" Kara asked. "Cause I thought you'd like it." Lena replied. "Ohhh so this has nothing to do with seeing me in a bikini on the beach?" Kara asked wagging her eyebrows at her girlfriend. "Why darling...you wound me! I would never do something for my own personal gain..." Lena replied with a smirk. Kara let out a laugh before she lay her head on Lena's shoulder.

"Come on darling, let's go to bed so we can have a good nights sleep before we go camping tomorrow." Lena whispered. "You know we'll be sharing a tent with Alex and Maggie..." Kara replied as they walked inside. "Really? Ugh..good thing we'll have our own suite to ourselves in Hawaii." Lena grumbled as they climbed the stairs.  Falling back on the bed Lena curled up into Kara's arms. "Good night sweetheart." Kara whispered. "Good night darling." Lena replied with a smile.