67

"Aloha! And welcome to Mia's! I'm your server Kai! What can I get you lovely ladies to drink?" The young man asks looking at everyone. They tell him their choices in drinks and continue examining the menu. "Everything looks good!" Kara stated. "Ok! I'm getting the pork dish!" Alex exclaimed. Once everyone decides on what they'd like Lena adds in a few appetizers to share knowing how much Kara can eat. A few minutes later Kai has returned with their food and leaves them to enjoy their meals.

After the meal Lena grabs her card and quickly pays for the food before anyone can say something. The walk back to the vila is a short one but now everyone is exhausted from both the plane ride and the walking to and from the restaurant. Everyone bids a 'good night' before leaving to go to their rooms. That's where Lena finds Kara standing out on the balcony looking out over the ocean. "You ok darling?" Lena asks as she wraps her arms around the blonde. "Yea..I was just admiring the fantastic view thats all." Kara replies as she turned around to meet the green eyes of Lena. "You're sleepy...let's get you to bed." Lena adds pulling the blonde over to the large bed in the center of the room.

After getting undressed they quickly do their night time routines before climbing into bed. Lena pulls Kara into her arms and kisses her forehead. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Kara asks with a yawn. "I thought we'd take tomorrow and do some stuff separately. I thought you and I could go do some sight seeing while everyone else does something different. Does that sound good?" Lena asks. Kara thinks for a moment before responding. "Sounds good to me but we're taking a lot of pictures then. I want to remember this trip forever. Which means matching Hawaiian shirts and the good ones...not the lousy ones." Kara adds as her yawns get longer. Lena quickly agrees and begins rubbing the blondes back as sleep takes them over.