66

Stepping off the plane in Hawaii was like stepping into a whole new world. They were greeted with lei's that were put over their heads as they walked towards the car. Two men put their luggage into the back while everyone gets into the car with Lena driving and Kara in the passenger seat. "So where's the place we're staying?" Alex asked. "It's just a few minutes from here." Lena added as they drove out of the private airport. The ride to the villa was indeed as short one. The villa was huge. Four bedrooms and bathrooms, a private pool and private beach included. Kara and Lena go the best bedroom with Eliza getting the quieter one and Maggie and Alex got the one that over looked the pool.

Once their stuff was unpacked Kara and Lena headed to the beach to spend some time alone. Hand in hand they left the villa behind. "This is utterly amazing Lee! Thank you for this!" Kara exclaimed happily as they walked in the sand. "You're welcome darling. You should really get used to it though...I'm gonna be spoiling you forever." Lena replied with a smile. "I'm never gonna get used to this though." Kara replied as they looked out over the ocean.

The sun was going down and an orange sky was painted it it's place. "This is incredibly beautiful." Kara whispered. Lena didn't respond instead she pulled the blonde into her arms and kissed her hard. Arms wrapped around their necks as they pulled each other closer deepening the kiss. "Come on...let's go get everyone else and go out to dinner." Lena stated pulling away from the kiss. Kara hummed in response as they walked back to the villa.

A little while later they were walking into town in search of a restaurant to have dinner at. "This one looks ok!" Alex stated. "Ok let's go!" Eliza replied as they went inside the little restaurant.