28

It's now the night of the winter formal and everyone is busy getting ready in their rooms. Once everyone is dressed they head down to the living room where an anxious Eliza stands phone in hand ready to take pictures. "Ok! Now one of everyone together! Then I'll get the couples next! Oh it's gonna be so much fun! I'm glad I talked the principal in to letting you two chaperone together!" Eliza stated with a smile.

After the pictures were taken everyone got into the car and headed off to the high school. "Ok everyone out! Let's go enjoy ourselves!" Alex stated as she parked the car. Kara and Lena were the first ones out with Lena holding the door for Kara. They walked into the school gym together with Lena's arm around Kara's waist. All eyes landed on them as they entered the building but they only had eyes for each other.

"They're sickly adorable!" Alex whispered to Maggie as they followed behind them. "Yea..." Maggie replied with a smile. "Think there end game?" Alex asked. "Oh most definitely! We'll be watching their kids play sports or do science fairs one day." Maggie replied with a smile as the music played and everyone began dancing. In the middle of the dance floor swaying to the music Kara had her head on Lena's shoulder as a love song played in the background. Suddenly Lena began softly signing in Kara's ear.

"I found a love for me....Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead...Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
...Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love...Not knowing what it was...I will not give you up this time...But darling, just kiss me slow...Your heart is all I own...And in your eyes you're holding mine....Listening to our favourite song...I have faith in what I see....Now I know I have met an angel in person...And she looks perfect....I don't deserve this....You look perfect tonight" 

When the song came to an end Lena leaned in to Kara and captured her lips in a loving kiss before pulling apart only to look into each other's eyes both filled with so much love. "I love you." Lena whispered. "I love you too." Kara replied with a smile.