30

One long week later it was time for Lena, Alex, and Maggie to go back to school again. Lena and Kara have spent most of the day strolling around Midvale talking about their future together. "I'm gonna miss you..." Kara whispered as they walked down the sidewalk. "I know...but you'll be able to text me all the time and at night we can FaceTime...and summers coming and your prom and graduation. I'll be there for both of those events so you need not worry my darling." Lena said reassuring Kara. "I know...but it feels like an eternity from now." Kara whined as they both came to a stop in the center of town.

Lena looked into Kara's piercing blue eyes for a heartbeat before she leaned in and captured the blondes lips with her own catching Kara off guard. Lena let her emotions flood into the kiss as tongues fought for battle. Passion, love, and longing were poured into the kiss from both sides. When they pulled away for air they were both flushed in the face though smiling nonetheless. "I love you Kara Danvers. Don't you ever forget that." Lena whispered against Kara's lips. "And I love you too Lena Luthor. So you don't ever forget that either!" Kara replied softly.

"Let's go back to the house. I still have to finish packing. And knowing your sister and Maggie they're already to go." Lena said rolling her eyes at her friends as they turned around and made their way back to the house hand in hand. Upon returning the Danvers's house Kara and Lena headed up t Kara's room where Lena began packing her bags. "Hey...take this with you." Kara said handing Lena her soccer hoodie. "Your old hoodie? Really? Why?" Lena asked. "Yes really. Because it smells like me. I thought you could wear it when you're missing me. I even included an extra bottle of the body spray I use so you can make all your clothes smell like me." Kara stated. Lena couldn't help the smile that spread across her face at that moment. "I'll wear it always...well till things warm up on campus." Lena said.

"I thought about that too. So here's a couple of my shirts...oh and here's this....I got this for you yesterday." Kara explained as she handed Lena the clothes along with a small box. Lena opened the box to see a framed photograph of Kara and Lena dancing at the winter ball. "Oh Kara...it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you darling! I'll put it on my bedside table with the other photos from the holiday of us." Lena replied as they shared another love filled kiss.

"Lena...are you ready?" Alex asked from the hallway. "Yea..give me a minute.." Lena replied her eyes never leaving Kara's. "Ok...see ya Kara.." Alex called. "See you later baby Danvers!" Maggie chimed in. However Kara only heard the words she didn't care who they came from for in that moment all she was busy with is soaking up Lena. "Bye guys!" Kara called back. "Kara...here, since you're giving me clothes that smell like you...it's only fair that I do the same. So here's my Columbia sweatshirt, and my matching tshirt, and my spare bottle of perfume. So you can wear a little piece of me around school, and I'll wear a little piece of you around college too. I love you Kara...I'll call you tonight when we get back and text you all the way there." Lena whispered as she pulled Kara into a tight hug. "I love you too Lena...I look forward to our phone call and texts...be careful on the way back ok...you should go before Alex comes back." Kara whispers.

"Forever then..." Lena whispered before kissing Kara once more. "Forever then..." Kara replies as she watches her girlfriend leave the house and get into the car with her sister and Maggie.