Chapter 2: Twit Cam

>>TWO WEEKS LATER<<
Ally's POV
The girls and I decided that we'd all move in together in LA by Simon's place so we can keep an eye on each other. I didn't have much at the house in San Antonio so my parents sent it to California and I moved in with in a week.

I was sitting down with Riley on the couch when I saw I got a phone call from Demi.
D: Ally!?

A: Hey Dems! What's up?

D: The tour's in two days! Ya ready?

A: Um, well. Not exactly.

D: What do you mean!?

A: We haven't done a Twit-Cam yet and it haven't exactly introduced Riley to the Harmonizer's either.

D: I suggest you do that now Ally, we leave in TWO days!

A: I'll tell the girls.

D: Good! Bye Als, love ya!

A: Love ya too.

I said and hung up. I kissed Riley on the head.

"Who was that mama?" She asked.

"Auntie Dems." I replied.

"What do you think about introducing yourself to our fans?" I asked smiling.
She looked nervous then nodded in agreement. I then had to go talk to the girls. Camila was in the kitchen with Lauren and Mani and Dinah was, ofcourse, still sleeping.

"Hey Mila." I said helping her put syrup on the banana pancakes she made.

"Hey AllyCat, what's up?" She asked putting the pancakes on plates.

"We need to do the Twit-Cam. We go on tour in TWO days!" I said shaking her a bit.

"I'll go wake up Dinah, she only wakes up to me! I don't know why, but whatever." She said and ran upstairs.

We got the girls gathered and I tweeted out, (Now that I got my Twitter back)
'Twit-Cam in 5! Big news!" I sent out and then we set up.

"Okay Riles, I'll tell you when to come over to the camera and just say hi, okay?" I asked cupping her face in my hand.

"O-okay." She said nervously.

"Hey, they'll love you! But not as much as I do!" I said and she laughed. I sat on the couch with Normani and a sleepy Dinah next to me. The camera went on and it was go time.

"Hey guys, 5th Harmony here! If you haven't noticed...it's been awhile." Normani started and made a worried face that made us all laugh.

"Well, we have an announcement to make, it's kinda big! Plus a little surprise!" Camila said jumping up and down. Lauren then motioned me to bring Riley over. I got out of the shot and made my way over to my baby girl.

"Come on Riles, they'll love you." I whispered and she took my hand.

"Guys, this is my daughter, Riley. Can you say 'hi' Riles?" I asked shaking my daughter a bit.

"Hi..." She said and hugged me shyly. We all giggled and Lauren kissed the top of her head. I instantly got Tweets saying, 'OMG Alren family!' And 'She's a mini Ally!!!' I laughed at all the Tweets I got from our Harmonizers and was glad they never forgot about us.

"She's a part of the family now, so I swear if I see any hate we're canceling the tour with Demi!" Camila yelled into the camera. We all facepalmed because we were going to announce the tour later.

"CAMILA!" We all yelled at her and laughed. Camila mouthed 'Sorry' and I shoved her arm playfully. After the surprise announcement we asked if anyone had questions and we'd awnser them.