A/N

Hi guys! Omg it's been a while since I posted on MDS this is weird lmfao! Anyway, I just wanted to check in on you guys and see how you're doing! If you need anything, I'm literally right in your messages! Lol, so if you want, comment and we can talk! Remember I love each and everyone of you! Anyway, I have a couple announcements,

One: I did come out with a couple new stories, Chasing A Dream and It Takes A Village. I am VERY excited for both and I hope you go read them!

Two: I might delete a story...One Wish! Only because I don't like how I was writing it and it just makes me cringe looking at it lol.

Three: The new story I'm about to write might be my last. I know I have a lot of stories but I'm in school and getting stressed out! *starts playing TØP* but the new story WILL replace One Wish. Like starting it over.

Four: The new stories description! I have noticed that they're not as many "Fifth Harmony Adopted Me" books as I thought and I decided, why the hell not! And the ones that are out there, they're all Camren -_-. We all know I'm not a big fan of C and L getting the spotlight considering I'm an A girl soo it'll give the spotlight to all of them. Sadly, I don't plan on making it have an of our favorite ships we know and love but maybe other guy love interests, but I mostly want to focus on the girl that'll get adopted and her relationship with the girls.

So, that's all! I love you and I hope you enjoy what I have planned for 2016! With love, AllysusxLaurenzo!

MUAH! 😘❤️