Chapter 17: Recooperation

(Okay before I start should I make that a new ALREN fanfic!? Like that pic is the cover and the story would be Stay With Me and like its about their difficult relationship!? Just asking, comment if you want me to!😄😘)

Lauren's POV
It's been exactly 11 hours since Ally popped her vein and fainted. She's been good but she could've easily died. The medics got to our house 3 minutes after she fainted and we were lucky, a minute later and she would've died. I rode with her in the ambulance while Camila, Dinah, and Normani took a seperate car with Riley. I called Ally's parents after I knew she was fine, and later on called Troy, Simon, Demi, and Ally's brother.

She went into emergency care as soon as we got there and they applied pressure immediately, and they also noticed there had been more scars up her arm. I still haven't left her side since. I've been holding her hand and comforting her and just begging God to keep her alive. Usually popping a vein isn't serious but she literally split open her wrist. I was thinking of what could've made this beautiful, heart warming, intelligent, amazing, cutest person in the world do this to herself! I decided to check her phone, which luckily, I brought along. I saw all the Instagram comments, Twitter comments, everything. I left Ally's side for a bit and went out into the waiting room where the girls were.

"Hey! Guys!" I said speed walking over to them.

"Is that Ally's phone?" Normani asked as I sat down next to her.

"Yah, this is why she tried to kill herself." I said covering my mouth while reading the comments again.

"These are awful!" Dinah said covering her eyes.

"I-I can't look at this Lo, put it away." Camila said looking away. Why was I the only one who was interested in this? They are all bullies! I wanted to see what they were writing my beautiful girlfriend, I wanted to know how they made this ball of sunshine turn into a gray cloud, I wanted to know why. I kept looking and finally made the desicion to send out a tweet.

'Our friend Ally Brooke is being hospitalized for cutting her wrist open. Ya wanna know why? Because of the disloyal Harmonizers and bullies that treat people horribly and ruin lives. Bullying is awful and I want you all to know that you are a DISCRACE if you do this. It's not right. #PrayForAlly '

I sent that out and showed the girls. Shortly after Ally's parents ran in with her brother and they were already crying. Simon and Demi came next and Troy was last. Normani explained everything to them. They were all shocked but too tired to continue the stress so Troy placed Riley on his lap and most of them fell asleep, but not me. I walked back into Ally's room and I cried holding her hand and I just admired her beauty, until her little finger began to move.

"L-Lauren?" She asked waking up.

"Ally!" I screeched an hugged her right away and began to cry.

"I thought I lost you." I said holding her tighter.

"You could never lose me." She responded and kissed my cheek.

"One question though, why'd you do it?" I asked and it took a while for her to respond.

"People wanted me dead. I decided that I couldn't handle it and maybe I should be dead." She said and started crying. And I mean hard.

"Baby it's okay. Just please please PLEASE do not do it again. You could've died. Baby I can't lose you. Riley can't lose you. All those people out there in the waiting room. They love you. And that's all you need." I said and she kissed me. Later on Ally's parents came in and said 'hi' to Ally and made the bold desicion to tell them about me and Ally.

"Umm Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez. Ally and I have to tell you something." I said grabbing Allys hand.

"Uh okay, what is it girls?" Mrs. Hernandez asked.

"Well, me and Lauren are....together." Ally announced closing her eyes when she said 'together'. Mr. Hernandez walked out and Mrs. Hernandez hugged us both.

"Thank you mommy." Ally said hugging her from the bed.

"Y-your father will adjust." She said reassuring us and walked out.

"What time is it?" Ally asked me.

"Eight, you're allowed to leave at twelve." I said and she smiled.

"Is Riley awake?" She asked quickly.

"No, not yet baby, you'll see her soon." I said stroking her hair.

Later on Demi and Simon popped in and the rest of the girls did too while Troy had Riley.

Ally's POV
"Ally!" Camila yelled running towards me.

"H-Hey guys." I said awkwardly.

"Oh Als, we love you." Normani said hugging me.

"G-Guys I'm so sorry. I never should've done-" I started but got cut off by Lauren,

"No baby, this isn't your fault." Lauren said and kissed me. Damn I love her.

"Hey Als, Riley's awake." Troy said walking in.

"Oh! Bring me my baby!" I said clapping which made everyone laugh.

"Mommy!" I heard a little voice scream and I felt my daughters magical hug.

"Oh Riles!" I said hugging my daughter, not letting her go. I instantly started crying.

"Mommy I was so worried. Never do dat again!" She said pointing her finger at me.

"Okay baby. Promise." I said and suddenly felt a warm kiss appear on my head. I thought it was Lauren's but it was actually Troy's.

"Aww, thanks Troy." I said and hugged him from the side. He looked into my eyes and we stared for a while but I broke the contact and hugged Riley more.

~2 HOURS LATER~
"Ready to go home Ms. Hernandez?" The nurse that was taking care of me asked.

"Born ready." I said and the girls helped from bed and we drove home, from a long night.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked everyone as we got home. My parents were staying for dinner so I was ready to cook something special.

"No no no! Ally Brooke you need rest. Go upstairs and cuddle with your daughter." My mom said pushing me out of the kitchen.

"Okay okay!" I said giggling.

"Riley! Let's go." I said hugging my daughter and seeing the bandage on my wrist again. It suddenly made me feel sad about me cutting but then happy that I got a second chance from God.

"Can we watch a movie?" Riley asked making me snap out of my train of thought.

"Ofcourse, what you wanna watch?" I asked picking her up and plopping her onto the bed.

"Mama, actually befowr we do dat. Why did you go to the hospital?" She asked which made me freeze because I didn't know how to tell her.

"I got a really bad boo-boo so I needed extra special care!" I said playfully so she wouldn't worry.

"Oh. Otay! Let's watch The Wittle Mermaid." She said in her cute voice.

"Say it again and we can watch it twice!" I said with big eyes.

"Wittle Mermaid." She said angain and it made my heart melt. We soon put on movie and it made me think, 'How could I ever leave my little girl?' I also saw my phone blow up with people tagging me with #PrayForAlly . This I knew was all Lauren.