Chapter 4: Troy...

Ally's POV

I woke up this morning and saw my bags packed by the doorway. 'Great, beginning of tour. I am excited, but it's gonna be so much harder with Riley here and well, It won't be-'

My train of thought was cut off by a knock at the front door. I waited for any of the girls to get up and get it but I guess I have to. I got up and out of my room and peeked in Riley's room. She's not there, she probably slept with one of the girls again.

I made my way downstairs and when I opened the door Troy was standing there looking dumbfounded.

"Troy? You already had a day with Riley, we literally leave in an hour." I said crossing my arms.

"I know, I'm not here for Riley, I have to ask you something Ally, and you have to be one hundred percent honest" He responded.

"Remember like 3 years ago just before Riley was born and it was your birthday?" He asked me. (By the way I'm writing this in the future in 2018ish.)

"Yah." I responded

"Well I told you that you were the light of my world, and I think you still are." He told me and instantly blushed. I blushed too and saw that he smiled. I also started getting tears in my eyes because I do still love him, but he left me and Riley before she was born. I don't know if I can trust him again.

"What are you saying?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Will you by any chance want to get back together? I would stay here full time with Riles and I really want to make it up to Riley, for all the years I missed out. I really regret leaving you both, I still love you Ally." He said looking in my eyes. I started getting tears in my eyes because I haven't heard those words from him in forever.

"Tour's only a couple of months because it's not a world tour. I-I'll think about it." I said starting to close the door. Before I got the chance to close it, he put his foot in the way,

"Please do, I love you." He said and I then closed it shocked that he would say that. I ran upstairs into my room crying into my pillow like I was a teenager. In the corner of my eye I saw Dinah walk in.

"Smallz? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Troy wants to get back together, and-and I don't know what to do." I said and sobbed more. Dinah ran over to me and hugged me as I sobbed. I then heard running footsteps and a slam at the door.

Lauren's POV

"'Troy wants to get back together, and-and I don't know what to do."' I heard Ally say and I instantly froze. She may be getting back together with Troy? No, no. I love her too much she's gonna get hurt again! I instantly started crying and ran into my room, slammed the door, and cried some more. After a few minutes passed Camila came in with a worried expression on her face.

"Lo?" She asked speed-walking to me.

"Hey Camz." I said rubbing my eyes, "Why ya here?"

"Ally sent me, she wanted to know who ran into their room. She thought it was Riley but she's downstairs with Mani so I pointed to you." She said with a goofy smile that made me laugh.

"What's wrong?" Camz asked putting a reassuring arm on my shoulder. I sniffled a bit and started,

"I just heard Als talking to Dinah about how Troy wants to get back together....And she might say yes!" I said and threw my arms up in frustration. Camila hugged me as I cried into her shoulder and I sobbed and sobbed.

"Lo, I didn't know you still had a thing for Ally! You shoulda told me." She said.

"I know, but I was so ashamed of it. She was with Troy and we didn't talk much because of Riley and well, it got complicated. What do I do Camz?" I asked

"Well, there isn't much you can do, Lo. All you can do is be there for Ally and when an "opening" comes up, take it." She said and kissed my forehead. She always knows when to make me feel better. I hugged Camila and she went out to tell Ally it was me who ran down the hallway. I slammed myself onto my bed and just laid there to fall asleep.

Camila's POV

I felt so bad for Lauren and Ally. They were literally both in heart ache. I had to go tell Ally that is was Lauren who ran out but I know Ally will ask why. I'll just have to wing it.

"Hey Ally, it was Lauren." I said walking in.

"Oh *sniffle* why'd she run out?" She asked still crying a bit.

"Umm, stomach ache, I went and checked on her and puke...everywhere." I said hand gesturing to the ground like an idiot.

"Oh, I hope she's okay." She said crying into Dinah some more. I walked over to her knowing she'd need another shoulder to cry on and when a few more minutes of crying passed by, Lauren came in.

"You okay Als? Mila told me what happened. I'm so sorry about that dip-shi-" Ally her off.

"No cussing! But yah I'll be alright, but until now I didn't realize that I still do love Troy." Ally said and when Ally said love, I could tell Lauren broke inside. Lo walked over to Ally and hugged her. When I saw her face I gave her a sympathetic look and she mouthed back, 'I'm good.' I saw how Ally and Lauren hug each other, Lauren appreciating the hug more, and it made me hug Dinah's side and we watched as Ally contemplated to Lauren and how Lauren listened and could probably listen for hours. Ally later got Normani and Riley and we packed the car for San Francisco.