Chapter 41: Celebrate

Lauren's POV
We all made our way to the bus from court and celebrated with the girls. We ate pizza and watched Despicable Me until it was time to go on stage in Dallas.

As we went on stage we saw people chanting "ALREN FAMILY!" And then Riley ran on stage. Since she knew most of the choreography she stayed on stage the whole night and soon the Dallas concert was over!

"We love you Dallas! Hopefully we can meet again!" I said and handed the microphone to Riley.

"Hiii... I love you!" Riley yelled and everybody screamed and chanted "ALREN FAM!" We began to walk off stage and suddenly we heard, "ALLY AND LAUREN!" And we looked over and saw a huge poster with pictures of me and Ally and pictures of Riley. I ran over to my family and hugged them both and kissed Ally. Everyone screamed and we ran off stage, all holding hands.

"Baby you're so cute!" Ally yelled and swung Riley around. We all giggled and did our usual routine after eating. Soon we went back on the bus and put Riley to sleep. Soon we all went to bed. Except for me. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was my family. Ally, Riley, the girls. Basically my future. I thought about us maybe expanding our family and maybe retiring and growing old together. I thought about how beautiful Ally was and I decided to text her.

Me: you awake?

AllyBoo💖: I am Now !!

Me: good.

AllyBoo💖: what ??

Me: it's 1 am. I'm cummin in.

AllyBoo💖: ...

I silently hopped out of bed and slowly and quietly walked to Ally's bunk. I swung the bunk curtain open and she gasped. I smirked and helped her down from the "tall" bunk. I walked her to Riley's little room which was way bigger than any of our bunks combined and sat her down on the bed. I picked Riley up and carried her to the front and put her in my bunk. I walked back to the back room and locked the door behind me, barely being able to since it was so dark.

"Lauren-" I cut her off.

"Shhh." I told her and I helped her down on the bed.

Ally's POV
Oh God. Lauren. Bed. No Riley. Okay...

Narrators POV
Lauren began to gently kiss Ally, and then she suddenly bit her lip. Ally quietly squinted, then continuing moving her lips with the green eyed girls. Lauren soon moved her kisses down Ally's neck, and soon met with the hem of her shirt. Lauren slowly lifted Ally's shirt off, and continued kissing down her body. She soon made her way to Ally's upper pelvis.

"Lauren..." Ally said and Lauren looked up.

"I love you." Ally said and with that Lauren pulled her shirt off along with her and Ally's bras. Lauren then continued kissing up and down the girls body, and made her way to Ally's breast. Lauren soon made her way to Ally's nipple, and bit.

"Did you just bite my boob?" Ally giggled.

"Does it turn you on?" Lauren asked and Ally nodded, "then yes, I did bite your boob." Lauren said and waited for Ally's command to make love to her. Lauren continued kissing. Both girls still wearing nothing but underwear, were now getting more comfortable, until Ally made the brave desicion to grab Lauren's undergarments and literally rip them off.

"Ooh, bad girl." Lauren said and Ally nipped at the air. The younger girl grabbed the older ones right mound and sucked on her neck. Ally groaned out and Lauren winced at the sound. Lauren then whispered little nothings in Ally's ear, and then kissed her cheek, to her nose, to her lips, with tounge. Once again, Lauren kissed down her neck, but instead of going all the way down her body, she swooned all the way down to her special place. Ally moaned and gripped Lauren's arm.

"Lauren. Please." Ally softly yelled. Lauren looked up and saw Ally heaving in and out, and suddenly made Lauren want to jump her. So she did. Lauren then took off her underwear and lined up hers with Ally's. Soon Lauren started thrusting on the older girl, and Ally was so astounded, that she flipped Lauren over and went on top. Ally bit Lauren's neck and Lauren moaned.

"Ally. Come on, that's not all you can do." Lauren said and Ally smirked at her hungry girlfriend. Ally then thrusted hard on the girl, and gripped Lauren's skin.

"Harder. Harder. Harder!" Lauren whisper-yelled and Ally obeyed her command. Ally sucked on the outside of Lauren's boob and continued thrusting. Lauren was then frustrated that she couldn't be on top, having her girlfriend scream, so she pushed Ally off and threw her on the bed and began thrusting.

"Lauren!" Ally yelled feeling harder and harder. Ally scraped her nails on Lauren's back and Lauren moaned.

"Come on Ally." Lauren whispered into the older girls ear and soon, Ally had the most amazing orgasm of her life. Lauren laid on top of her girlfriend, continuing to kiss her neck. Ally then grabbed the nearest blanket and wrapped it around them, both beginning to fall asleep.

Ummm...I didn't know what else to do. I wrote smut. I need Jesus. I am going to hell...