Chapter 50: Just The Beginning

so I know I skipped over everyone's birthdays but yolo ya know?*

~LAST CHAPTER~

Ally's POV
"Baaaabbby!" I said, knocking on my daughters door. I walked in with the four other girls behind me.

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Riley, happy birthday to you!

We sang and I saw her, slowly begin to smile.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" I yelled and hugged the new six year old.

"Hi guys!" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Happy birthday cutie!" Camila screeched and gave her the banana waffles we made.

"Mila? Bananas?" She asked and we giggled.

"Babe you knew it was comin'!" Dinah said and she giggled while beginning to eat them.

"So, ya feel old yet!?" Normani asked.

"Mani! Noo!" Riley responded and I giggled.

"Aww baby, I love you!" I said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too mommy!" She said and we hugged while everyone took pictures. We let Riley get dressed and we went outside and got dressed ourselves. Soon we made a stop at the venue and ran inside before fans could see us.

"Hey, y'all made it!" I yelled and hugged my parents and brother who were sitting on the stage.

"Ally! Riley!" My mom yelled and greeted me and my daughter.

"Dondé esta, Troy?" I asked in Spanish, not wanting to worry Riley.

"Don't worry, bathroom." My dad reassured and I smiled. He later came out and Riley ran over to him.

"Happy Birthday, Smiley Riley!" He yelled and I saw Lauren get mad because thats her nickname for Riley.

"Baby you wanna go on stage with us tonight?" Lauren asked.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Riley yelled jumping up and down and out of Troy's grasp. We all got ready in our blue costumes and put Riley in a little blue dress. Soon we went out on the stage in San Fransisco at 5:00pm, and we soon started. We were all singing and even Riley got a solo. Soon at the part in Bo$$ where Normani says hi to everyone we all shouted,

Happy birthday Riley!

And everyone screamed. Riley ran out on stage and we started doing all the choreography.

"As you all know, it is Riley's birthday! This concert is just for her, so make some noise y'all!" Lauren yelled and everyone screamed. Soon towards the end we all sang Happy Birthday to Riley and we ran off stage!

"You did so good Mijita!" My mom yelled and hugged sweaty Riley.

"Okay! Hit the showers and then it's time to party!" Dinah yelled and we did. I took a shower with Riley and we changed. I changed into a black dress and black shoes and changed Riley into a blue dress with white polkadots.

"Mommy! You look beautiful!" Riley told me and I twirled like a princess.

"Aww Riles. You look even more beautiful." I said and kissed her nose. Soon I heard footsteps and I turned around to see a beautiful green eyed goddess.

"W-Wow." She stuttered, looking at me up and down.

"H-Hi." I said and she giggled. She was wearing a green sweater crop top and black Prince style jeans.