Chapter 19: Vacation Before Tour Pt. 2

Ally's POV
"Riley! Baby we leave in ten minutes come down please!" I yelled getting her a bag of cereal and cup of milk for the plane ride.

"Comwing." A very sleepy Riley said walking down the stairs in her pajamas.

"I know you're tired baby but you can sleep on the ride." I said picking her up.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded her head and burried herself into my neck.

"Hey, are we getting breakfast at the airport? 'Cause I'm starving!" Camila said running out of the bathroom.

"Yes Miss Bottomless Stomach Camila!" I responded making her laugh.

"EVERYONE READY!?" I yelled and that made Lauren and Normani come downstairs but no Dinah.

"Wheres Dinah Jane." I asked my girlfriend.

"I would tell you but you scare the crap outta me so Normani, you can take this one." She said sipping a cup of coffee and patting Normani's back.

"Ugh! Lauren!" Normani said thn smiled nervously at me. "She's still asleep." Normani said looking down.

"What!? We're leaving in five minutes!" I said wobbling Riley around in my arms.

"She's dressed, just not awake." Normani said trying to make the situation better.

"Not your fault Mani, just load up the car with the luggage. DINAH JANE HANSEN! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE OR ELSE IM COMIN UP THERE!" I yelled up the staircase.

"Woah." Lauren said looking me up and down.

"Car. Now!" I said handing Riley off to her. She obeyed and went in the car with Camila and Normani waiting for my friend, Tessa, to drive us.

"What is wrong with you!?" Dinah said rubbing her head walking down.

"Get in the car Dinah before I call your parents and tell them why we missed our flight to Maui." I said sarcastically.

"Ugh, fine!" Dinah said and stomped her feet into the car.

I soon got in the car and Riley was already in her car seat while Dinah was glaring at me.

"Don't give me that look you lazy butt!" I said and slapped her knee which made her laugh, "Thanks again Tessa, you can just drop the car off at the house when you come back." I said giving her the keys.

"No prob Als." She said and we were off.

We later met up with Demi, got food at the airport for Camila, and Riley and Dinah both slept the WHOLE way there. Lauren and I cuddled a bit while we watched Divergent and Normani was listening to music. We soon arrived and were gonna meet up with Demi's friend so we can stay with her while we are in Hawaii.

"Who's your friend Tia Dems?" Riley asked while I was holding her in the Jeep we were renting.

"Selena Gomez." She said smirking.

"Wait your friend that lives in Maui is Selena Gomez!?" I asked excitedly.

"Yah, she moved here last Spring." She said.

We later met up with THE Selena Gomez and we chilled at the beach.

"I have the whole week planned out! Tomorrow is the luau and hiking, Wednesday we're getting surfing lessons, Thursday we chill at the beach some more, and Friday we leave." Demi said under her sun hat that was blocking the sun.

"Woah, how long have you been planning this?" Normani asked.

"Dude, I NEED time off!" She said laughing. We later all went to bed and the next day got up at 9 for a hike then the luau.

~TIME SKIP TO THE LUAU~
"Wow it's so beautiful." I said looking around the beach

"You're more beautiful." Lauren said grabbing my head.

"Aww babe." I said and kissed her. Once we sat down and watched the show I saw some guys our age check out Lauren.

"Um no, she's taken." I said when I walked by to get more food for my daughter. I came back and Lauren laughed and hugged me.

"Jealous?" She asked rubbing my back.

"No, protective." I said and we kissed but shortly got cut off by my daughter.

"Ew Mama and Mommy stop! That's gwoss!" She said shoving us apart.

"Well you'll be doing it some day too!" I said rubbing her head and we all continued to watch the show.

Throughout the week we had a blast and it was all worth it. We got mobbed by fans sometimes but not as much. Caminah were going public but Alren's family was staying a secret. The only time we told people was when we told Selena and my friend Tessa. It was now Friday and we were going back just in time for the tour.

"Mommy, how long are we going on tour?" Riley asked on the plane ride back.

"Not very long baby, but you'll see daddy before." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Yah and we'll be going EVERYWHERE!" Lauren added.

"Like?" She asked for details.

"Basically everywhere uncle Si said when we visited his house."

"More vacations!" She said jumping next to me.

"Something like that." I said rubbing her back, and soon we arrived in LA.

Just a quick question, what picture is showing on Leave My Heart Out Of This? Cuz I updated the picture but it went back to the same one I made for when Ally was in the hospital in THIS story. So please comment so I know, thanks💖