Chapter 14: Tour Meeting & Problems

Ally's POV
I woke up this morning with Riley next to me, cuddling in my arms.

"Baby. Get up we have to leave early today." I whispered to my now awake daughter.

"Why?" She asked burning her face in my chest.

"Because we have a meeting with uncle Si today." I said and she instantly popped her head up.

"Okay! I'm up!" She said and I grabbed her and kissed her over and over again.

"Mommyyy! We need to go!" She said wiggling.

"Okaaay!" I said and let her go.

We made our way downstairs and I started to make waffles.

"Hey Al! Makin' waffles?" Normani asked helping me out with the plates.

"Yah! Want some?"

"Duh!" She said back and we sat down at the table and ate when Camila suddenly ran down the stairs in a robe.

"So. Good night?" I asked and she gasped and ran into the bathroom. Normani and I laughed and Riley just looked confused. A few minutes later Dinah walked down in a robe and a HUGE smile on her face.

"Camila come down yet?" She asked sitting at the table.

"Yah, she ran into the bathroom." I said giggling a bit.

"How was ya night?" I asked jokingly and she slapped my arm.

"It really sounded like y'all were harmonizing Bo$$ in there." Normani said which made me laugh and Dinah blush.

"Oh, it's okay DJ. I'm happy for you two." I said hugging her.

"Wheres Lo?" I asked taking another bite of waffle.

"She's in the shower." She replied then gave me a sedductive look.

"Dee! I'm eating!" I said and that made her laugh.

"Waffles!" Lauren yelled running down the stairs.

We all continued eating and Camila eventually came out. She was okay but she was shy knowing that we knew what happend last night. We eventually met up with Simon at the studio and he was five minutes late.

"Where is he?" Camila asked looking around.

"He's probably busy." I said reassuring the girls.

"Girls! Sorry I'm late I ran into a One Direction problem!" Simon said running in.

"No problem Si. Okay so what's this tour gonna be about. New music? Reflection Tour?" Normani asked sitting down.

"Reflection again! And we've invited Tori Kelly and Bea Miller." Simon replied and we all got excited by the names.

"I can't wait to see Bea! I've missed her so much!" Lauren said jumping in her seat.

"Also, Awesomeness Tv wants to do Fifth Harmony Takeover again so cameras will be on every other Saturday!" Simon added but it kinda bothered me knowing cameras would be around.

"I-I forgot to ask. How long will the tour be?" I asked hugging my daughter tighter.

"Well you will be going to San Fransisco, Sacramento, LA, San Diego, New York, Nashville, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Washington, Arizona-" Simon started but I cut him off.

"O-Okay I get it Si, but how long?" I asked alittle worried.

"Six months." When I heard the number of months my heart sank.

"A-Al?" Camila asked rubbing my arm.

"Riley is alittle young for it though, no? I mean she starts school soon and she won't see Troy and-" I began to talk but Simon cut me off.

"You will have a personal tutor come every other day, accept for weekends and Troy can visit any time he wants whether he's in LA or San Antonio." Simon persuaded.

"Can I go mommy?" Riley asked looking up at me.

"Lemme call Troy real quick and I'll tell you" I said and put Riley on Lauren's lap and made the call.

A: Hey Troy.
T: Hi Ally, what's up?
A: Well we have the tour coming up soon, and it's for six months.
T: Oh, woah.
A: I know. I plan on taking Riley with me and she'll be home schooled and you can visit any time you want. Plus I'll let her spend the night at your place the night before we leave!
T: Uhhh I guess that's okay.
A: Perfect! Are you sure you're fine with this?
T: Yah, totally.
A: Okay then, I'll talk to you later.
T: 'Kay, bye.
A: Bye.
*phone call ends*

I walked back into the room and sat down.

"Well?" Simon asked.

"He said yes!" I said and Riley jumped onto my lap.

Through the rest of the meeting my phone buzzed with mean comments but ignored them, for now. The tour will hopefully make me feel better.