Chapter 49: Baby Girl

We soon fell asleep, and my dream began...

"Riles? You up there?" I yelled up the stairs, that strangely looked like our home back in LA.

"Coming mama!" Her cute voice echoed. Soon someone came down, but it was not my daughter.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"Mom stop it! It's me, Riley!" She said and kept descending down the stair case. I strangely looked at her, seeing how she is not my daughter. She had the same qualities, eyes, lips, hair color. Maybe she was my daughter...

"Riley, how old are you?" I asked.

"Mom stop, this isn't funny. I turn 16 tomorrow!" She said and I could feel my heart sink into my chest. 16? She turns 6 tomorrow!

"When did this happen?" I asked, not really thinking before I spoke.

"Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much-" I cut her off and giggled.

"No. Y-you're already 16?" I asked and she nodded. She came down in a pale pink dress with her hair caressing down her body. She had black shoes on and light, golden, natural highlights in her hair. I looked back to the porch and she began taking again,

"Mommy, you're acting weird. Are you okay?" I looked back and she was the age she is now.

"R-Riley?"

"Mommy, what's wrong?" She asked.

"H-How old are you!?" I screamed.

"I'm six! This isn't funny mama!" She yelled back. I slowly backed up and ran into an old woman.

"S-sorry. Do I know you?" I asked and she giggled. A giggle I know too well...

"Ally! It's me, Lauren." She said and a mirror appeared next to me. I looked in it and I looked about the same age as the older Lauren. Someone tapped me on my shoulder,

"Mama, meet your grand daughter." Riley told me and she was holding a baby. I started hyperventilating.

"Ally, we're still young!"

"Mom, this is crazy!"

"Mrs. Hernandez..."

"Mom!"

"Ally!"

"ENOUGH!"

"Ally!?" Lauren screamed, shaking me awake.

"H-Huh!?" I asked, still slightly shaking.

"Baby are you okay!? Y-you were screaming in your sleep!" She said and hugged me.

"Y-yeah. I was just dreaming of Riley, that's all." I said and she smiled.

"What happend?" She asked.

"She was older, and everything was just going by really fast." I responded.

"Awe baby, she's still five." She told me and pecked my lips.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Three in the morning. Let's get back to bed." She said and I fell back asleep.

"Mommy?" Riley asked me.

"Yeah mija?"

"I'll always be your little girl. Even though it's my birthday. I'm your little girl..." She told me.

"I know. I know." I responded and she smiled.

I slowly began waking up, smiling from my second dream. I looked over at my phone and saw it was 8:00 a.m. I smiled. It's Riley's birthday. I got up and made coffee, not really stressing about the events that will happen tonight. I sipped my coffee and looked outside to the Golden Gate Bridge welcoming me to San Fransisco. Praying that Troy and my parents were here in the city, I decided to call my brother.

A: Hey B!
B: Hey A! Birthday girl up yet?
A: No, but I just called to make sure your flight landed!
B: We had a slight delay, but we'll get there in about an hour.
A: Great! First we're gonna eat breakfast, then when y'all get here you'll meet us at Golden Gate Park and we'll get ready at The Regency Ballroom. We'll preform with Riles by our side and then the party will start!
B: Good! See ya soon!
A: Bye

I hung up the phone and sipped my coffee some more, remembering this day like it was yesterday.

Okay, chapter before the last! I'm so excited! I love you guys and the last chapter will be up soon! Byee!