Chapter 28: Coming Home Pt. 2

Ally's POV
It's been a week since I woke up and I'm leaving the hospital today. There's been so much support from the Harmonizers it's almost not real! I love them and I couldn't ask for more. But, something's different.

"Are you ready Miss Hernandez?" Dr. Quinn asked me as Lauren put my shoes on since I can't bend over.

"Yes!" I said and Lauren jumped up and kissed me.

"Okay well, Ally you can take pain medication if needed, other than that just keep putting hydrogen peroxide on the cut. Oh! And also come back in 2 weeks to take the stitches out." Dr. Quinn told me.

"Thank you so much, for everything." I said feeling blessed.

"No problem Ally, just be careful your side is still gonna hurt when you walk." She warned me.

"Ofcourse, bye Dr. Quinn!" I said and started to get up but almost fell when Lauren caught me.

"You okay babe?" She asked helping me up.

"See, Lauren if you could help her throughout the days that'd be good." Dr. Quinn said. Lauren nodded and I used her as my cruch on the way out. We got in the car and my side still hurt but we eventually got home.

"Ready baby?" Lauren asked me holding my hand.

"Yup. I'm ready to see Riley." I said and she smiled and got out of the car to help me. I got out and when I got inside I forgot there was a step and fell into my bad side.

"L-Lauren!" I yelled starting to cry. This is not the best start.

"Ally!" Normani yelled and ran over to me.

"Holy lord!" I yelled and started crying and yelling in pain.

"Ally!?" Camila and Dinah said together and ran downstairs.

"Help her up!" Lauren yelled and they all lifted me up to the couch.

"Arghhh!" I yelled holding my side.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I should've watched where you were going." Lauren said beginning to cry.

"I-it's okay." I said feeling alittle bit better.

"I'll get you an ice pack." Dinah said running to the kitchen.

"Wheres Riley?" I asked looking around.

"I put her down for a nap 20 minutes ago." Normani told me sitting down.

"Thank you." I said and sat up.

"What time is it Dee!?" Lauren asked Dinah.

"6:02." She said walking back in.

"What time do you wanna go to bed? I know you're tired." Lauren said stroking my hair.

"Right after dinner?" I asked but I also wanted to see my baby, "Or when Riley wakes up." I added.

"Okay, when Riley gets up." Lauren giggled and I was gonna get up but everybody pushed me down.

"You need to stay on the couch, what do you need?" Camila asked.

"Water bottle?" I asked. She nodded and walked out with Normani who started to cook dinner. I sat with Lauren for 10 minutes and talked when she went to get Riley. Then I realized that I'm all alone, not able to do anything. It feels like I'm missing something. Like I'm not myself. I looked around and tried to scoot over but scoote to far and fell on my butt which made me giggle at my mishap.

"Mama!" Riley yelled and ran to me from upstairs, "are you okay!?" She asked.

"Yah baby, I missed you!" I said and hugged her tight.

"I missed you more! How's your booboos?" She asked looking me up and down.

"I'm okay baby, I love you." I said stroking her cheek.

"I love you too!" She said.

"Dinners ready!" Normani yelled and Lauren carried me bridal style (since I'm so tiny) to the dinner table.

"This turns me on." She whispered in my ear and I slapped her shoulder.

"Lauren Jauregui! Behave!" I said and she set me down on the chair. I lead prayer and we began eating the meatball soup Mani made.

"So when do you get to start performing with us again?" Camila asked.

"Once my stitches are out. How many shows have we canceled?" I asked.

"Only six, we're gonna make them up at the end of the tour." Normani awnsered.

"Good, good." I said and tried to stand up but again, was stopped.

"Guys I can do this!" I snapped a little and walked to the counter but slipped and landed on my thigh.

"Ally, baby I know you wanna do this on your own but just take an easy for a while, please." Lauren said while helping me up. I nodded and sat back down. We all made our way to the couch and started watching Hotel Transylvania but everyone fell asleep except me. I realized I had to really pee so I tried to wiggle out of Lauren's embrace and made my way to the middle of the room but stepped on a shoe and literally almost face planted but my arm was in the way. I felt sharp pain rush through my side and everything go into sharp pain and screamed out.

"Ally!?" Lauren yelled and ran towards me, "I told you not to get up! Are you okay!?"

"Lauren I'm not okay! I can't do anything by myself and I'm trying! I've been in a hospital bed for almost a month and I still can't do anything!" I yelled and all the girls woke up and walked towards me and Lauren.

"Ally, I know-" I cut Lauren off.

"No Lauren you do not know! It's the hardest thing to not do what you love! To not see the people you love! I'm in full depression mode and I just-I just can't!" I said and broke down crying.

"Ally I was without you for so long in pain not being able to see you and worrying about you 24/7! I know you're hurting, but it's only a little longer! Please don't get like this!" Lauren told me and began crying. I wanted to hold her so bad and I wanted to apologize, but I can't. I can't feel good about anything that's going on. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' and grabbed a wall and started to climb up the stairs in pain and scooted all the way to my room. I heard all the girls talking and I started crying knowing that I'm holding them back. I'm no use to worry about. Im no use to help. I'm useless.