Chapter 7: 3 Months Later

Ally's POV
"Y'all know this is the last night of the tour right!?" Demi yelled and the crowd went wild.

"Y'all ready?" Dinah asked us with Silly String in her hand. We all nodded as she gave us the cans and we ran out on stage and Silly Stringed Demi.

"No not again!" Demi yelled as we sprayed her. About five minutes of Silly Spraying Dems surrendered and we all bowed and thanked the crowd. We went back in and I scooped Riley in my arms because I was so happy.

"It was a great tour huh baby girl!?" I asked her as I kissed her crazily.

"I-It was awesome! Now stop kissing me!" She said laughing.

"Ooh fine!" I said and hugged her tight.

"She really is your mini-you Al!" Demi said tickling my daughter.

"Tia Demi stop!" Riley yelled laughing. Demi stopped and we discussed our plans for Christmas which is in 5 days.

"Dem will you come over for Christmas!?" Lauren asked excited.

"Ofcourse!" She said jumping.

"Great! I'm so excited, I got y'all awesome gifts." I said smirking.

"I got you something too Als." Lauren said looking straight into my eyes, and I've never noticed how the green shines so bright.

Lauren's POV
Ugh Ally stop! You look into my eyes and it makes me love you more! Our eye contact didn't break until Camila said that all she wanted for Christmas was a banana.

"Don't worry Camz I got you something better." I told her smirking. She laughed and we discussed more.

After that we all took showers and slept for a couple hours and woke up at 2 in the morning for our flight from Sacramento back to LA.

Ally's POV
"Baby, are you up?" I whispered to my very sleepy daughter.

"I am now." She said groggily which made me giggle.

"I'm gonna carry you into the airplane and then we'll be home, okay?" Riley then nodded and I held her in my arms.

"I'll take your suitcase, take care of your daughter." Lauren said to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled back at her beautiful green eyes and we went into the plane. Throughout the whole plane ride I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren's beauty, and then I got a text from Troy:
T: Coming back tonight?
A: Yah, why are you up this early...or late?
T: Couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about you

I paused because he said that. I love him, but I'm still not sure if I can be with him again.
T: Have you made your desicion?
A: Troy, I'll talk to you later. Bye
I sent that last text and deleted the conversation.

We later arrived back in LA and slept until 12 pm, which we ALL needed.