Chapter 45: Uncle Si...

Ally's POV
"Mommy," I hear my daughter say and I turn around and see her tear stained face in the crack of the door, "it's twelve..." She states and I give a faint smile.

"Come on out baby." I say and reach out for her to hug me. I kissed the top of her head and I could hear her crying.

"I love you." She says and I smile knowing she doesn't hate me.

"I love you too." I say and place her on my lap and we continue watching TV. I soon get a phone call and awnser, not recognizing the number.

A: Hello?

?: Ally! It's Simon!

A: Oh hi! I still haven't put you in my contacts yet...

S: Ally! Anyway, I just wanted to give you a call and say that I'm in Arizona right now so I'll drop by the hotel you're parked in front of!

A: Awesome! We're staying at the Hilton in Pheonix.

S: Great! See you soon.

He hung up and a smirk creeps onto my face.

"Who was that?" Dinah asked me.

"Uncle Si!" I respond and everyone gasped.

"Really? He never calls." Normani stated and I nodded excitedly.

"I know! He said he'd drop by soon! Maybe we can discuss another album!" I screeched and Camila nodded excitedly.

"Milz, calmada." I told Camila to calm down in Spanish. We all laughed and soon got a knock on our bus door. Normani ran over to the door and opened it, letting Simon in.

"Simon!" We all yelled and ran over and hugged him, including Riley.

"Hello ladies! Riley, I have something for you!" Simon said and I was glad he could make her so happy. I mean he is a father.

"What!? What!? What!?" Riley jumped in joy.

"I was just in England, and I saw this gorgeous porcelain doll and I thought of, you." He said, and handed Riley a beautiful pale doll with brown eyes and brown hair, with a yellow and blue dress on and beautiful detailed make-up.

"Thank you!" She replied and started brushing the dolls hair.

"Thank you so much Si!" I said and hugged him. The rest of the girls hugged him and we caught up with each other.

"Simon how's baby Eric!?" Lauren asked and he smiled.

"Great. Umm, Lauren, Ally can I talk to you?" He asked and we nodded. Before leaving and going to the back room, I kissed Riley's forehead and she ran over to Dinah and sat on her lap.

"What's up Si?" I asked and he had a dissapointed look on his face.

"Simon?" Lauren asked. He sighed and started to talk,

"I don't think you two should see each other anymore..." Simon said as I grabbed Lauren's hand in shock, knowing that this wasn't like Simon.

"You supported us at first. What changed?" I asked.

"I've gotten complaints. I know you've seen all the nice comments, but I've seen the rude ones. I've gotten many letters from fans, and haters asking how I could let this happen, and why I let this happen. I just think it'd be better for everyone if you just broke up." He said and my heart hurt. How could he ask me to break up with Lauren? We love each other, and he can't do anything about it.

"Simon! No! We are not breaking up!" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren. This is just for the best..." He stated and I just squeezed Lauren's hand tighter.

"Simon I think you should leave." I said and he turned around, and left. I hugged Lauren and kissed her cheek.

"Maybe we should break up..." I said and she pushed me off.

"W-what?" She asked.

"If people hate the idea of us. I-I-" she cut me off.

"Ally! No! I love you..." Lauren said I began to cry.

"Let's just take a break. I-I don't want ei-either of us t-to get hurt." I told her and she started crying.

"Sh sh shhh. I love you. Just for now baby." I said and stroked her cheek. I pecked her lips and walked out.

"Mommy...Wheres momma?" My five year old asked.

"Honey, you know how in Tangled Flynn and Rapunzel left each other even though they loved each other?" I asked and she nodded, "well that's what we're doing." I stated and I turned around to see what Riley was staring at. Lauren was crawling into her bunk, and I could hear the sobs.

"Baby, go with Tía Mani." I said and she went. As she ran to the other room with Normani I ran to Camila and Dinah ran to Lauren, each comforting us.

"Oh Alz. I'm sorry." Camila said hugging me, and stroking my hair.

"I did it to save us. N-not to break us." I said and sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know..." Camila responded and I cried into her shoulder until I had no more tears left.