Chapter 33: Apologies not Accepted

Ally's POV
On the drive back from Waffle House, Riley fell asleep. I looked back at my beautiful baby girl and smiled at her cuteness. At a stoplight I snapped a picture, then the next turn was home.

"I'm home! With my sleeping baby!" I whisper yelled with Riley in my arms.

"A-Ally. I'm so-" I cut Normani off.

"Guys stop. I'm fine. Really." I said and layed Riley down on the sofa.

"Check my Instagram." I said going into the kitchen. Immediately they all went on their phones and saw what I posted.

AllyBrookeOfficial: *picture above*
my baby in her new car travel pillow😆 broken hearts get mended by love💞

"Are you really okay?" Camila asked, looking up from her phone.

"Yes, guys. Stop apologizing. I don't want your pity. We have a couple more days 'til I get my stitches out and then we go on tour. I'm making the most of it." I said shrugging, while picking up Riley's toys that were left out while I was in the hospital.

"Ally, here let me-" Dinah started but I stopped her.

"Dinah Jane Hansen! What did I just say?" I asked looking up at my friend.

"You don't want pity." She responded looking down.

"Very good." I replied.

"Okay. Mom." She said under her breath which made the rest of the girls laugh.

"Not now Hansen, I'm frustrated enough." I said which made her shut up. I picked Riley up and carried her to her room. I layed her on the bed and put a glass of water next to her night stand. Before I left I went over and kissed her head and silently prayed over her. As I walked out I heard someone walk through the front door.

"Is Ally here?" I heard someone in a British accent ask.

"She's upstairs. You can't be here." Lauren replied. Still not knowing who that was, I peeked downstairs and saw Bradley from The Vamps in our doorway.

"I know. What about the girls?" He asked.

"They're here, but outside. Brad you really CANT be here." Lauren replied.

"I just wanna know if you got pregnant or not." He said. Why would she be pregnant?

"No, we used a condom, remember?" Lauren replied and the I realized, she cheated on me. I felt tears suddenly spring to my eyes. The tears that ran down my cheek quickly made my eye sight blur and I almost tripped going down the stairs.

"Ally?" Lauren asked looking up.

"Y-You cheated on me!?" I yelled, careful not to wake Riley.

"Al, I can explain!" She yelled trying to run up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Normani asked, walking inside from the patio.

"Go ahead Lauren, tell them. I can already tell what happend, minus well explain to everyone." I said and Bradley started slowly backing out of the door.

"You get your ass back in here you are apart of this mess too!" I yelled, not looking at him.

"W-Well when Ally was in the hospital I tweeted for everyone to pray for her. Bradley saw it and came to the hospital, the night before my mom came. He came over and we talked and I cried into his shoulder. He comforted me and then Bradley and I started drinking, and I g-got drunk. I don't remember most of it though, I just remember k-kissing him and the morning. The m-morning I had no clothes on." Lauren said, beginning to cry. My heart broke. I started crying uncontrollably and I looked down at the girls.

"Lauren..." Camila whispered.

"Ass hole get the fuck out of here before I give you a poly beat down!" Dinah said to Bradley and he ran out.

"How could you!?" I yelled at Lauren.

"I was drunk Ally! I didn't mean to! You know I love you!" She screamed back at me.

"It doesn't matter what I know! Actually it does! I know you fucking cheated on me with fucking Bradley from the fucking Vamps!" I yelled and the rest of the girls backed up, knowing I was real mad since I was cursing.

"Ally, please. I didn't mean to. I love you." Lauren told me and my heart sank.

"I love you too. But I don't forgive you. And I never will." I said and ran to my room and locked the door. I cried into my pillow and looked at old pictures of me and Lauren. And pictures of me, Lauren, and Riley. And then pictures of Fifth Harmony. I heard Camila, Dinah, and Normani bang on my door, trying to get me out of my room but I just ignored them. Soon after I cried some more I drifted into a depressing, and heart broken sleep.

________________________

"Mommy?" Riley asked, entering my room and waking me up.

"Yah princess?"

"Are you and Momma gonna break up?" She asked.

"No mija, we're just having a hard time." I said smiling.

"Good. Can I take a nap with you?" She asked.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking over at my alarm clock.

"Dinner time." She responded.

"I'll make you a deal, let's go get dinner and bring it back up and watch Netflix!" I said trying to avoid Lauren, and she nodded her head aggressively.

"Okay okay, you're gonna give yourself a headache! Let's go!" I said and we ran downstairs, ignoring everyone and everything.

"Ally?" Lauren asked standing up from the dinner table. I ignored her and grabbed some Mac & Cheese for me and Riley.

"Getting dinner?" Camila asked giggling.

"Yup! It's a Netflix kinda night." I said staring at Lauren because that's our thing and I saw her look down, trying not to make contact. After I was done scooping, I tapped Riley's shoulder and we ran upstairs. We sat down on the bed and giggled at what we did.

"What you wanna watch?" I asked getting situated into bed.

"Once Upon A Time marathon!" She said and I nodded and put it on. We soon finished our dinner and drifted off to sleep as Belle began to dance with
Rumplestiltskin.

BTW I JUST MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED 'Monster' AND ITS ABOUT THE GIRLS GOING TO A MONSTER SCHOOL SO READ U
IT ONCE I WRITE THE FIRST CHAPTER AND COMMENT AND ILL READ ANY OF YOUR STORIES AND IF YOU DONT WRITE ILL FOLLOW YOU!