Chapter 24: Fights & Quiters

Lauren's POV
I woke up still in the waiting room, and it's been three days. I haven't talked to anyone. They've talked to me, but I just ignore them. I feel like I have nothing to live for anymore. I live for the Harmonizers but they're getting mad we canceled the show and they're all turning on us. We've canceled two shows so far and Simon said the fourth show we cancel will be the last one then we have to cancel the whole tour. I tried to convince him not to but we have no choice.

I later got up and went to the cafeteria and got food. I saw Troy there but he ignored me. Our lawyers let me be the legal guardian of Riley and Troy can't do anything about it so he's been ignoring everyone. I silently waved to him and made my way back to the waiting room. When I sat back down in the room Camila randomly walked up to me and suddenly grabbed my arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She whisper yelled in the closed off area we were in.

"Camila leave me alone." I said and sank to the floor.

"No! You can't ignore everyone! Don't you know we're hurting too! Ally was my role model and now I have no one to look up to! Dinah is freaking loosing her mind! Riley doesn't even have a mom!" She yelled.

"I can't do anything Camila." I said getting annoyed.

"Yes you can Lauren! You have a daughter to take care of now! You have us! Your parents are worried about you and you could give a shit! Lauren you're being so self centered! You rely on everyone to be okay with you ignoring us and being depressed but we're hurting too! You're her girlfriend and you need to speak for her. You know her best Laur, get your shit together."

"What shit!? I can't do anything about Ally and I don't know how to take care of a kid!" I yelled getting back up.

"Lauren that doesn't matter! We'd help you! You're acting like you have nothing left in the world but you have so much! Think about others Lauren! Please! We need you!" She said and walked out of the area we were in. Shocked by what happend I just stared at the floor. I knew she was right, about everything, but I didn't know how to react to my best friend confronting me. I don't know if I should apologize or if I should just let it go. I then decided to apologize and set things straight. I then walked back to the waiting room.

"Okay. So I know I haven't been talking these couple of days." I said squinting of fear. "I just want to apologize because I haven't been the most helpful. I have to just accept what's going on, but still focus on everyone." I said and my parents and Ally's started crying. The girls then came up to me and hugged me.

"Riley baby." I said kneeling down to her, "I'm so sorry." I said and she hugged be like never before.

"It's okay Momma." She said and I started crying. I got up from our hug and wiped away my years and kissed Riley's forehead. I looked around and saw Demi, Simon, and Troy packing their things and walking out.

"Hey. What are you guys doing?" I asked walking towards them.

"Lo, we can't stay here. It's been 10 days!" Demi said with tears in her eyes.

"Lauren, contact us if she wakes. If she doesn't, we'll know." Troy said not making eye contact.

"What so you're just giving up on Ally!?" I said beginning to cry.

"Lauren, we can't stay here. We have lives." Simon said and the three of them just looked down.

"You can't give up on her!" I said crying more.

"I'm sorry Lauren. Goodbye." Simon said and Demi blew us a kiss and they left. I gasped in shock and started crying. Dinah wrapped me in a big hug and Camila and Normani came in a while later. I unlatched our hug and everyone was staring at me. I sighed and walked into Ally's room. I sat down next to her and cried on her chest until I fell asleep.

Okay, next chapter will be up soon! What'll happen to Ally?